06

~Chen's POV~

Alright. Tonight is the night of the coming. The coming is about when two people who have imprinted become one. I'm sure you guessed it. Percy is my mate. We have been destined to be together for the last 200 years. She hasn't really changed much. Other than she can't remember me this time. I am her ultimate protector. And tonight at 12am we will become one again. I can't wait. I love her so much.

"Chen. Let's go." Suho said "we don't want to be late."
"Right. Sorry. Just a little nervous." I say as I fix my bow tie in the mirror.
"Why are you nervous?" Chanyeol ask "it's not like this is the first time you are meeting her." He continues as he fixes my collar.

We where all laughing about it when Kris came in
"Can we please just go? Get this over with." Kris says "the sooner we get done the better."
"What is your deal?" I say to Kris and inch towards him.
"Just that I think it's ridiculous we always have to remind this woman who is supposed to love you and adore you." Kris says getting closer
"It's not her fault. She is always murdered by something."
"Or she gets really sick of no return" Baekhyun says "... but now they know how to fix that so it doesn't happen."
"Okay. Enough bickering. We don't want to be late." Suho says as he steps between us.

We all head downstairs and our the door. I hope they are ready for 12 hungry wolves. Once we make our way over, Percy's brother Lysander opens the door.

"Why hello there. Come on in." He say "You can hang your jackets over here and chill in the living room over there." He said pointing to the right of the stair case "the food will be ready shortly." Lysander finishes and makes his way into the kitchen to the left of the staircase.

She's so beautiful. She is wearing a black dress with lace sleeves and converse. I laugh to myself because she never changes. She has always been not so girly.

"Hopefully this isn't to long." Says Luhan "we don't wanna be here longer than we have too."
"What's your problem?" I whispered getting close
"They are so ungrateful in every life." He spat back.
"Hey. Cool it!" Suho whispered yelled

Ooo this dinner is going to get interesting...

——-

Soooo sike lol sorry. I have like 3 different parts for the dinner and I'm still trying to figure out which one I wanna use! Thank you for reading!

Cheers!