02

"I'm gonna go take my camera and walk around." I say to my mom
"Okay honey. Just be back in a couple of hours. Before dark would be nice." She said not looking at me.
"Don't worry. My flash isn't working so I'll be back before sundown." I say as I walk out the back door and into the woods.

I've got about 1 million and 1 photos but I can't seem to stop. As I'm taking this beautiful picture of a single blue rose ... which is odd because blue roses mean happiness and love but also hurt and death for the person who sees it. Being a witch it's probably just demons and stuff. But anyway someone bumps into me.
"Oh I'm sorry miss. I didn't mean to scare you." The man said to me. The same man I seen in my dream.
"Oh uh. It's fine" I said with a smile.
"Im-I'm Jungkook by the way." He said as he stuck his hand out.
"... I'm Athena but people call me Thea." I say as I shake his hand but when I touched it I got a crazy vision

~ "Please. Don't hurt her! Let her go and take me!" Jungkook is saying to a pack of wolves when on of them shift into a man
"We arnt going to hurt her! We are trying to protect her!" One says
"Protect her?! Protect her from who!?"
"From you!" He respons and attack's Jungkook.~

"Hey Thea. Are you okay" Jungkook questions shaking me out of my vision
"Uh. Yeah I'm fine. I've gotta go." I say and I run off.

"MOM! Mom! WE HAVE A PROBLEM!" I yell for my mother.
"What?" She asks

I tell her what I seen and we are all confused.

"So pale hottie from next door is risking his life for you while another man is trying to protect you from pale hottie." Lysander asks
"It's Jungkook. And yes." I say with my head in my hands. "I don't know weather I should treat him as an innocent or demon." I respond.
"Well let's look into them and see what we find and go from there." My mother says. "Go take a bath and relax."

I nod and walk straight to bed. Wondering what to do.