04

After I shut the door, we all head to the table to talk this through.

"Oh Lordy. I need a drink. Ma, where is the Brandy?" Lysander says
"Top of the China cabinet. So what I'm gathering is from your visions are  1. Your going to fall in love with someone who is a danger to you. 2. The boys next door are your protectors." Mom says with a confused look on her face.
"I guess so.." I respond looking at the table
"Damn Thea. You life is turning into a bad teen movie." Cassidy says then gasps "waitttt! The pale hotties are like Edward and his coven and the dream hotties are like Jacob and the pack."
"Oh shut up." I say as I throw a Jinx at her with my wand.
"No magic at this table." Mom says in a stern voice "remember what happened last time..."

Flashback~
(Thea is 8 and just coming into her powers Lysander is 11. Cassidy is 9)
"MOM THEA IS FEEDING THE CAT HER VEGETABLES!" Cassidy yells.
"Thea. Eat your veggies" mom yells from the kitchen.
"Tattle tale." I say as I stick out my tongue.

Narrator POV
Cassidy slowly pulled out her wand and threw a knockdown jinx at Thea. She was thrown from the chair and to the ground. Thea had not yet received her wand. So she wished that Cassidy's food be burnt... little did she know how powerful her powers would be a set the whole table on fire.

"ATHENA!? STOP! MOM!" Cassidy yelled
"Girls. Would you stop- OH MY GOD!" Their mother yelled. She pulled out her wand and got rid of the flames and when she turned around she seen Thea in the corner crying because Thea thought she did something wrong. "Thea. You didn't do anything wrong. It's okay."
"I'm a monster." Thea responded. "I almost burnt the house down."
"Not even close sugar pie." Her mother kisses her head. "Your not a monster. Your just really powerful. It's okay. I didn't like this table anyway."

End Flashback~

"It wasn't my fault ... she couldn't control her powers." Cassidy said under her breath

We started arguing. Pointing out each others flaws in magic like normal sisters.

"Okay. That's enough. We all know who the alpha is in this coven." Lysander said really sassy. Mom just gave him a side eye "... it's mom. Now back to your crazy love story. I'm Lowkey excited to see how this plays out."
"I still think it's strange that Maleficent and the others don't know anything about them." I say
"Before we get to crazy. We will keep an eye on all of them.." mom responds.
"Oo. I can definitely do that." Lysander says "I got my eyes on Kai. Oooo wiiii is he fine" he says and finishes with a grunt.

Before mom could say anything else. The rest of our coven showed up...

"HONEY. WE ARE HOMEEEE." Callie said

Oh great. The rudest stuck up snob of our coven is here. They are definitely going to make fun of me.

———

Thank you so much for reading. I'm trying to get a good back story down for the other characters. Please bear with me lmao :D Bts and Exo will be in shortly. Lots of love!