01

"MOMMM Why did you have to pick a house that's so far up a hill ..." my sister Cassidy said "And we have to share a drive with two other houses?!"
"Just wait till you see the inside!" Mother responds "You girls and male will love it!"

My sister just rolls her eyes. I on the other hand am super excited. It's secluded with a large wooded area and mountains. It's perfect for a coven. Lots of great places to take pictures. As we pull into the drive I notice a man standing in one of the windows to the left of the house looking at us. 'Hm. That's odd. What does he want.'

"Thea. Can you stop day dreaming and grab your shit." Cassidy said.
"Can you not be a bitch for like 2 minuets?" Our brother Lysander says. She just rolls her eyes and we make our way inside.

All we have are trunks that we spelled with an extension charm to fit all of our stuff.

"Mom when are the others getting here?" I ask
"In a couple days. They where finishing up some business." She respond.

When I make my way into the house I notice it's still fully furnished.

"Mom said the last owners left in a hurry and didn't take there stuff." Lysander says. "Come on let's get dibs on the best rooms before the others get here."

We make our way up the stairs Cassidy Lysander and I all have our rooms next to each other. Mine is at the end of the hall with Lysander to my left and Cassidy to my right. They both had a view of the other houses. Mine was a view of the woods/garden. As we start to unpack I notice a man walking around in the woods. Not just a man but someone around my age. He was beautiful. Angle like with a devil style. He wore all black and was dressed in a nice comfortable suit. I don't know why but I feel like I need to know him. Like magnets. He turned when he noticed me staring at him, he smiled and waved as he made his way back to his house.

"Who's the pale hottie(bts)!?" Lysander said.
"That was very gay of you to say." I reply.
"Well I am gay so it's fine-ooo look at these neighbors (Exo) tan and fit! ... how are we gonna survive!?"
"How do you know they want you?" Cassidy said as she walked in.
"Honey please. That many guys living in one house ... one of them is bound to be gay."

We just laughed and continued unpacking. I made the mistake of laying down to take a break and feel asleep.

DREAM~

"You... you need to stop..!" The man from the woods says "I love you! I'd never hurt you!"
"You don't love me! Your one of them! Your kind killed my family!" I replied
"And your family cursed mine. A long time ago. Please. Just release me and I'll prove to you that I love you..."

END DREAM~

"... THEA! ATHENA WAKE UP!" I heard my mother yell
"What!" I say and I fly out of my bed and notice the flames in my room. "... shit." I quietly say and I put them out and look at my now destroyed room
"Bad dream?" Lysander asks
"Yeah. Something like that." I respond.

Sucky first part but working on it!