Chapter 6. - "I am looking for hope here."

Gordul and Fardota. Two great fortresses which actually were supposed to be one great wall inside of the kingdom. The Helenian bay was land thinning piece of hills with the shore on both sides, and here king Leas decided to build defensive point which was suppose to be a great wall.

But terrain didn't allow it and so the wall was split in two fortresses Gordul on the left and Fardota on the right side. The road there isn't very hard but then you get under two towers leading to each fortress. And there is one thousand stairs in each. Ah my legs are hurting already.

There is not even some way how to get up there with the carriage. Soldiers are carrying all supplies up there either by hands or by huge rope elevator which must be first lowered down from the fortress.

When we were leaving Ranbor our army had about three thousands soldiers and groups of other soldiers were meeting us on our way. When we were at the half way, near small town named Pilze, we had eleven thousand soldiers and we couldn't even stay in town because of our army's size. We had to camp in nearby forest.

After dinner was served we sat by the fire and ate that porridge or what it was. It was quite hard to identify it. It looked like mashed potatoes but there were no potatoes in it and it tasted like a porridge but at the end we found out it was actually a bean soup.

Our tents were good half kilometer in the forest and Wizzy's tent was right next to ours, but he left deeper into the forest right after he ate his dinner.

We were just finishing that "soup" when Kira got up and said.

- "So gentleman, let's go we are finally out of town let's explore a bit. Who goes with me?" we remained silent with a dull look on our faces and Kerim almost choked on bread because he was too surprised and forgotten to chew before he swallowed it.

We were quiet all the time while she was preparing to leave and when she again looked at us with excited look on her face with great self-sacrifice I said.

- "Okay. I will go with you but I don't understand what would you like to see here. We are at Pilze. The dullest place on Noar."

- "Ah, don't you worry we will find something as always." she smiled and went to the edge of the camp.

I rolled my eyes, picked my stuff and said as unwillingly as I could so I didn't make Kira angry.

- "Alright. Onward!" and Taranis with Kerim were chuckling behind my back.

- "Such a gentleman. Ha ha ha."

I followed Kira deeper into the forest and as I suspected there was nothing special here. We walked around for half an hour and we saw five deers, three rabbits and twelve birds. So what? I was bored so I counted them.

But Kira wanted to walk so I let her walk and made cuts on a trees so we could find our way back. Suddenly Kira looked upon the sky and said.

- "So the celebration is delayed for the time unknown right?"

I gave her a dull look for a few seconds because I simply didn't understand what is she talking about. But she kept looking at me and so I said.

- "Eh, yea the celebration. Yes well I guess it will be delayed."

She rolled her eyes and said.

- "The one we were talking about. We finished our adulthood tests you are out of school."

- "Ah, that one." I finally recalled what she meant.

- "Well yes, now we have to save our kingdom so we had some place where to celebrate in." still didn't get why she started to talk about that.