Chapter 15

First I would like to thank everyone that has left reviews, you guys are awesome.

Please keep leaving me your feedback, i want to get better at this :)

CHAPTER 15

Yuzu entered Nessa's room, she clenched her fists as she got closer to her sister. The sight was making her more angry by the second, she was hooked up to a IV, most of her face was bandaged up. Her leg was already in a cast and was elevated up to keep it straight.

Nessa stared at her sister as she started to get closer, she saw blood dripping from both of Yuzu's fist as she was clenching them too tight. She reached out and grabbed Yuzu's trembling hand "D....Dont do this" Yuzu tried to calm herself down as she spoke "we both know that isn't an option now"

When Nessa first started to investigate Yuzu she didn't think it was possible for someone to be that caring and loving for people, she was also happy and bright. looking back on her own child hood it was nothing but fighting, cold, lifeless and dark. She knew that Yuzu was her sister but for some reason she could never make the connection on how. Whenever she tried to focus on that part of her life it would become fuzzy and the man she called father was the only person she could remember.

Yuzu had tried to convince Nessa of what was really going on but she never wanted to hear it, plus from her memories it didn't make sense.

Yuzu pulled her hand away as she turned around and started to walk back out.

"If that is all you want to say, then I will be going, i have a fight to prepare for"

Nessa didn't know what this feeling was, but the thought of not having Yuzu in her life actually made her feel lonely. She wanted to speak but the words that left Yuzu's mouth left her speechless.

"Don't worry Sis im going to end this, once and for all" Yuzu turned around and gave Nessa a genuine smile then left the room.

"Sis" Nessa whispered to herself as a smile grew on her lips "Thats the first time she actually called me that" Nessa grabbed her phone and dialled a number.

AN HOUR LATER

Down the hall loud thuds could be heard "ahhhh" -thud- "NEXT!"

Yuzu stood, panting heavily with sweat all over her face and body. She glared at the large crowd of fighters, she gritted her teeth before she yelled again "NEXT!"

One side of the room already had 30 fighters either knocked out or being tended to by the maids.

The next fighter stood in front of Yuzu and took a fighting stance, 5 minutes later -thud- "NEXT!"

Maid 1 came up to Yuzu "Dont over do it, you wont have anything left for this afternoon"

Yuzu stayed facing the group of fighters as she spoke "I have to be prepared, I have to give it my all"

"You should eat something, you ha-" Yuzu quickly cut her off "I'll eat when I've beat everyone here"

The maids eyes widened "B....But there are still 56 fighters left" She stood there as she waited for Yuzu to answer her, but all she got was one word "NEXT!"

The maid made her way back to the other Maids, "Make sure there is a recovery bath ready for Lady Yuzuko, also a meal" a couple of the maids left while the rest stayed and watched in amazement.

2 hours later, Yuzu was down to the last fighter "Heh your too exhausted, there is no way you can beat me" The tall man smirked at Yuzu as she stood there just waiting.