Chapter 4

CHAPTER 4

Yuzu immediatley gestured for Mei to stay as she headed towards the front entrance.

Yuzu found the maid knocked out on the ground, she checked for a pulse "shes only unconscious" Yuzu then inspected the rest of the entrance way. Yuzu turned and ran back to where Mei was, she, was gone. "Damn it, rookie mistake Yuzu" Yuzu scolded herself for making such a simple mistake.

She heard car doors open and close, she ran out side to see a black sedan with 3 guys. 1 in the drivers seat, 1 in the passengers and 1 was dragging Mei into the back of the car covering her mouth. They all had masks on, Yuzu quickly jumped the fence and headed straight for the guy holding Mei.

He quickly threw Mei into the car then lunged at Yuzu, the car took off leaving Yuzu and the masked man rumbling on the ground.

Yuzu knocked him out quickly, a random lady happen to pass by on a push bike, Yuzu waved them down, asked them to call the police and then borrowed the bike.

She bike as fast as her legs would take her, she could still see the car ahead of her, she memorised the number plate as she peddled faster.

Meanwhile in the car Mei's heart was racing, all she could think about was if Yuzu is o.k. She couldn't see to the front of the car as there was pitch black glass dividing the front and back. She tried kicking all the windows but not even a crack.

She could see outside the windows, there was barley anyone outside, it was early Sunday morning "Most people will be sleeping in today" Mei thought to herself as she heard a BANG on the car ceiling.

A few moments earlier, Yuzu had found a way to cut through most of the distance. She found herself on top of a bridge as the car was coming underneath. "Your not getting away that easy!" Yuzu yelled as she jumped from the bridge straight on to the car roof.

The car swerved and Mei could hear the men in the front yelling. Mei's heart stopped when she heard 3 gun shots then silence. The car slowed down to a stop, Mei started to brace herself as she heard the front door open and close. The back door opened and a bloody hand was there waiting for Mei to grab a hold of.

Mei looked up to see those soft Emerald eye's that coloured her heart. "Its o.k Mei I have taken care of them but we should really get going, there could be more coming" Yuzu's voice was assertive Mei had never seen this side of Yuzu before. She grabbed Yuzu's hand as she got out of the car and looked at Yuzu confusedly. Her eyes then wandered to the front of the car as she remembered the 3 gun shots "Don't worry I didn't kill them, I just made sure they wouldn't be following us anytime soon or want to try anything like this again" Yuzu started to pull Mei away from the scene and just to an side alley.

Mei's eyes then widened as she realised Yuzu was bleeding from her left shoulder, the blood had run down her arm and was dripping from her fingers to the ground. "I thought it was their blood" Mei said with a slightly shaky voice

Yuzu turned to look at Mei then to her gunshot wound. "I'll fix myself up soon, I have had much worse than this" Yuzu quickly pulled out her phone dialled a number and waited with the phone to her ear.

"Ahh Good morning This is Officer Yuzu Okogi, Badge number 802432, I should have clearance level 5. There are 3 Perps in total, 2 are inside a vehicle unconscious. The 3rd is back at the victims residence. Please also send an Ambulance to the residence as there is one innocent that has been knock out." Mei stood and watched as Yuzu spoke with so much confidence, she knew that Yuzu was doing well over in Canada with some family but she couldn't bring herself to actually ask about anything to do with the blonde. It was then that Mei realised that maybe Yuzu had moved on and only saw her as a sister, so much of the blonde had changed maybe her feelings have too. Mei started to grip the ring from under her shirt.