Chapter 1

O.K Everyone this is my first Fanfic so please be kind.

This one takes place after chapter 36 (The chapter that fully broke all of our hearts)

CHAPTER ONE-HOMECOMING

She held her breath for the 10th time hoping it will calm her nerves.

There was still 5 hours to go before the plane landed, she quickly took 3 more shots of Tequila when she felt a soft hand touch hers and the whisper of an angel in her ear " Don't worry everything will be o.k, we are here with you" and with those last words she fell asleep for the rest of the trip.

3 years had past since she had step foot in the familiar airport, she squeezed the handle to her suitcase tighter as they approached 2 huge sliding doors that would reveal the people waiting for them on the other side.

As the doors opened all she saw was pink and auburn hair and then the ground. "YUZZUCHI I MISSED YOU!" "YUZU-ONEE ITS BEEN SOOOO LONG!" The blonde was quick to smile when she felt the familiar warmth from her little sister and best friend, her smile widen as she saw the figure or her mother running towards her. "o.k you 2 I let you go first, no let me see my daughter"

Yuzu melted into her mothers embrace, after a few minutes Yuzu then remembered the 2 companions she had brought with her.

"err...sorry for being so rude. Harumin, Matsuri this is my cousin Hina" The pinky and Auburn girl both looked at the girl that was tightly being squeezed by the older woman. Both the Pink and Auburn haired girl thought that the said girl could pass for Yuzu's actual sister, with her hair a lighter shade of blonde and it coming down past her hips. But the eyes are what gave it away, her eyes that same shade of green as their friend/sister, although her height was lacking as she is a little shorter than Yuzu. "Hello aunt Ume, how are you? Ummmm I cant breathe." "Ohhh Hina-chan I haven't seen you for 8 years, let me squeeze you a little more" Ume couldn't hold her excitement.

All eyes were on the blonde again as the second girl just stood there smiling. She had long brown hair that was platted and pulled to the side, her height was nearly identical to Yuzu, with Yuzu being a fraction shorter. Her eyes were like a pale blue sky and as the light hit them they showed a hint of yellow in them. "And who might this lovely lady be?" Ume asked as she looked lovingly at her daughter.

"Umm Harumin, Matsuri, Mum this is my Girlfriend Sakura" Matsuri and Harumin jaws had dropped to the ground then all eyes were on the older woman as no one knew what her reaction would be.

Within seconds she had also pulled the second girl in for a tight hug "Aww Sakura-Chan it is so nice to meet you, please dear if there is anything that I can do for you just let me know"

"Sakura I'm Yuzu-onee little sister Matsuri" Matsuri bowed respectfully "And I'm Harumin, Yuzu's best friend" Harumin also smiled and bowed.

"oh its very nice to meet you all, I have heard so many great things about you and I'm super excited to be here in Japan, I haven't been here since I was 5 years old" Sakura also bowed as she grabbed onto Yuzu's hand.

The ride home was full laughter, stories and happy tears. Before they knew it they were already in the car park for Yuzu's apartment. As they rode in the elevator Yuzu's heart began to race, she felt nervous for some reason and she didn't know why. She walked inside slowly, it still had that same smell and everything was still in the same place. Yuzu immediately grabbed Sakura's hand and started to show her around the apartment, when she finally reached the door to her old bedroom her hand began to shake. Old memories started to flood her mind and she could feel tears starting to form in the corner of her eyes. "it still hurts, doesn't it?" Sakura slowly opened the door then gave Yuzu a reassuring smile "its ok, I'll wait till you are ready"