Chapter 7

I hope I did o.k with this chapter everyone :)

CHAPTER 7

"Whats with the smile?" Yuzu had a puzzled look on her face as she very rarely saw Mei smile.

"I just thinks its funny, as usual you left the whole room speechless because you asked the maid her name." Meis smile slowly turned into a sad expression as she continued to talk "I actually feel a little bad now, I have known these people my entire life and never once bothered to ask them for their names. But you Yuzu ask them their names within 10 minutes of meeting them" Mei tucked a strand of hair behind her ear.

"Dont stress over it Mei, we had totally different upbringings and im sure that they all know how amazing you are" Yuzu gave Mei a wide smile, they locked eyes, awkwardness filled the air as both girls were not sure what to do next. "So ummm do you have a spare Futon or something Mei?" Yuzu was the first to break the silence, Mei got her composure back as she replied. "We can share my bed Yuzu, we have shared a bed before. That should be fine, right?"

Yuzu tried to act normal. "Yeah your right"

After the awkward exchange both girls got changed into their pyjamas and got ready for bed.

"Goodnight Yuzu" Mei turned her back to Yuzu. "Goodnight Mei" Yuzu also turned her back. Both girls fell asleep fast due to the events of the day.

The next day Mei woke up to a empty bed she quickly sat up and scanned the room "Yuzu?" the only reply she got was silence, Mei made her way into the hallway where she saw the Maid "Ahh good morning Aihara-san" Bec bowed respectfully "Good morning B...Bec" Mei also bowed, Bec was lost for words, a smile grew on the older womans face. "Are you looking for Yuzu?" Mei looked to Bec and nodded. "She woke up very early this morning, about 3am. I actually thought it was an intruder" Bec lightly laughed as she continued. "She looked a bit lost so I gave her a tour of the Mansion, I believe she was in the gym when I last checked in on her 30 minutes ago" After thanking the Maid Mei made her way to the Gym, she slowly opened the door, Yuzu was there holding a handstand, with her back facing door, her body was completely still. Mei could feel herself getting warm as she eyed the half naked blonde. All Yuzu was wearing were short shorts and a sports bra, Mei held her breath and put a hand over her mouth as Yuzu slowly moved her right hand and was now balancing her entire body just on her left hand. Beads of sweat were falling off Yuzu and onto the mat. "She holds the company record you know" Mei jumped as Yamato gave her a fright and was now standing next to her, Yuzu heard Mei gasp but as she tried to look up she fell causing Yamato and Mei to run to her side. "Cap are you o.k? Sorry that was my fault I gave Mei-san a scare by accident."

"Ow..ow..ow" Yamato yelped in pain as Yuzu quickly grabbed his ear and was pinching it. "Why are you late? You know training starts at 5am, you also know its not nice to keep a lady waiting" Yuzu then looked at the raven haired girl and gave a soft smile "I;m ok Mei, you dont need to look at me like that" Mei then gave Yuzu a concerned look "should you be training with your injuries?"

"Dont worry Mei, I'm feeling much better, plus you heard everyone yesterday, I'm a fast healer"

Mei walked over to Yuzu and placed a hand on one of the wounds "everyone has their limits Yuzu, even you" They both got lost in each others eyes "ahem....ummm Cap are we training or-" Yuzu quickly snapped her head around to Yamato "Yes, of course start with the usual warm up" Yuzu then turned back to Mei. "Sorry Mei we will only be a couple of hours then we can do whatever you want or need to do today."

"Thats fine Yuzu, I have some things I need to attend to anyway, i'll be in the study when your finished"

After a 2 hour training session with Yamato, Breakfast and a shower, Yuzu was now relaxing on a sofa as she would look up to Mei every few minutes. Mei was intensely reading through the folder that Kai had given her.