Chapter 9

CHAPTER 9

"O.K so everyone knows what the plan is now?" Hina stood up from the table as she spoke "so we just gotta chill for the next 2 weeks is that right?" Kazashi asked for the group. Hina nodded as she replied "yip so everyone can venture a little if you like but it still must be within the city and not too far o.k?" Everyone nodded. Yuzu was sitting next to Mei, she still couldn't shake this feeling, she knew that Mizu was glancing over to Mei every 5 minutes. Anger quickly took over Yuzu as Mizu got out of her seat then kneeled down next to Mei and grabbed her hand. The whole table turned to see what Mizu was doing as she spoke "what do you say Mei-san would you like to do something with me? You could show me around" Mei quickly turned to look at Yuzu, Yuzu was looking intensely out the window, Mei turned back to Mizu as Mizu spoke again "Dont worry Mei you will be safe with me, i would never let anything happen to you" Mizu then placed a kiss on Meis hand while she looked up she caught Yuzu's glare. She moved back slightly as she continued" no one would even get close enough to try and kidnap you" that was it for Yuzu, she stood up quickly pushing her seat back so hard that it fell over, everyone was now looking to the blonde as she turned around having her back facing them before she spoke "i'm going to do some training" Before anyone could speak she was already gone down the hallway. Mei noticed the look of concern in Hina, Sakura and Yamato's eyes as she spoke "should we follow her?" Mei asked. The 3 looked at Mei, it was Hina who spoke first "it's best to leave Yuz for a bit when she's like that" Yamato then stood up and pulled his shirt up "yeah, i learnt that the hard way, last time the Cap fractured 3 of my ribs" Yamato then pointed to his nose "and broke my nose too" Sakura then butted in "we did try to warn you though" Yamato chuckled a little as he sat back down. "Ahhhh please, you guys are acting like Yuzuko is unstoppable or something. i'm not scared of her" Mizu spoke as she stood up and went to head in the direction that Yuzu went. Hina quickly grabbed her hand and turned her around "No seriously Mizu this isn't some game where you might get a tie. Even Father..." Hina then looked down as she spoke but she didn't let go of mizu's hand "....Father is the only one that can take her in that state, trust me you will be no match for her and I think even you know that. I mean thats why you have never challenged her in a martial arts fight, am i right?" Mizu pulled her hand away as she spoke "ohh i have heard the stories of the great Yuzuko Okogi and how she is the prodigy for the Okogi clan and she is undefeated, but let me get one thing straight right now. I am not scared and I never back down from a challenge" Mizu then made her way down the hallway as well. Hina sighed as she looked to everyone " well i guess we better make sure that no one gets killed" Izumi and Kazashi where the first to get up and follow "ohhh this should be great fight" they both cheered together. Mei then looked up as Sakura placed a hand on her shoulder "are you coming Mei-san? You may not want to see Yuzu like this" Mei quickly stood up as she gave her reply "I will be there fro her no matter what state Yuzu is in" Sakura gave Mei a warm smile.

A few minutes later they were all in the training Dojo. Yuzu was just in her sports bra and short shorts. "Ahhhh Captain Yuzu is hot!" Izumi and Kazashi were staring intensely at the blonde, they turned to see Mei giving them the ultimate death stare that could burn a hole through their heads. They all turned their heads as Mizu came through another door now wearing the same as Yuzu. "I must say your Captain is hot too" Yamato was gushing over Mizu. "ow...ow...ow" Sakura then hit all 3 on the back of the head as she spoke "and that kind of behaviour is why you 3 are not Captains yet."YUZUKO!" Everyones attention was now on the 2 women standing in the middle of the Dojo. Mei was starting to wish that her Father had never put a Dojo into this mansion. Mei was brought out of her thoughts as Yuzu spoke "WHAT?" Yuzu was staring straight into Mizu's eyes, she noticed something was different with Yuzu but she ignored it 'well its too late to back out now, everyone is watching. Ill show her' Mizu was brought out of her thoughts as she realised everyone was waiting for her to say something "Fight me" Mei noticed that Yuzu's expression hadn't changed once since they walked in and her stare was so cold and firm, she didn't know what Yuzu was feeling and how to get her back to her normal bubbly self. "Havent you heard what happens to people when Im pissed off?" Yuzu stood firm not breaking the eye contact "yeah yeah, I'm not scared. so what do you say?" Mizu then looked to the others and gave a thumbs up "Fine, but don't say I didn't warn you" Hina then stood up and approached the 2 "o.k lets just not try and do any major damage" Hina was talking to the 2 but her eye's never left Yuzu. They both bowed then took a fighting stance, Mizu attacked first by running up and trying to land a jumping kick, Yuzu blocked it easily then she quickly grabbed Mizu's leg she blocked then threw her right over her shoulder. Mizu went flying and landed on her back. "Heh you just got lucky with that one" Mizu stood up quickly. It was Yuzu who went running towards Mizu now, mizu readied herself for a counter attack, Yuzu went to land a side kick to Mizu's right side, she also blocked it, doing the same as Yuzu Mizu grabbed Yuzu's leg but Yuzu quickly placed both her hands on the ground then used her free leg to kick the underside of Mizu's chin. Mizu went flying backwards as she released Yuzu's leg.