Clo snorted "He does have a problem admitting he's wrong and your right,"

"I know," Shan pouted. Becky looked at Clo "Well?"

"When he wears those hats..." Clo grumbled, "does my head in."

Becky stared at them both "Really? Anyway moving on @brooklynsbabe-"

"Great @ by the way." Jodie laughed, Shan whispered loudly "But Jodie's his babe!"

"Shush they don't know." Clo laughed, Jodie looked at them both "You two behave."

"We are." Shan smiled poking Clo's face, she pulled a stupid face, Nay choked on a laugh "Can you both stop."

"So sorry." Clo smiled innocently, "what's the question?"

"Who out of us is most likely to start a fight with someone?" Becky said glancing over at them, Clo raised a brow "Why ya all looking at Shan and I?"

"Remember how we met?" Jodie smiled amused.

Shan huffed "Yeah but he was a douche. Ooops...a jerk."

"We only start something if we need to." Clo smirked, "Jodes is the same...so like us three start fights if there's a reason."

"Fair enough, question from @Randyslove," Shan said reading from her phone, "if you could only ever see either your girls (each other) or your boyfriend who'd you pick and why?"

"Girls." Nay said, Jodie echoed her and so did Becky. They glared at Shan and Clo, Shan whined "Look I love my boy."

"But you love me more right Shan?" Clo smiled at her, Shan sulked "Do I?"

"Ya dooooo, which means we both choose girls. Like we love the boys, but we also love each other." Clo shrugged, Nay read out "@crysbeaumont Shan if you had to choose between being able to date Andy, but never see Clo again, or being able to see Clo everyday but never seeing Andy again. Which would you pick?"

Clo coughed "Choose wisely."

"Andy." Shan laughed, Clo wailed "You traitor."

"Oh shush you," Shan laughed, "I'd rather see Clo everyday even if she does drive me insane."

"Awww cheers." Clo smiled, "@karafowler wants to know our biggest regret."

"Not having that piece of cake last night," Jodie laughed, Becky shoved her "You and food."

"We're in a long term relationship," Jodie said seriously, Clo shook her head snickering "I don't know you Jodes."

"Ok well my biggest regret is not setting Clo and Rye up sooner." Jodie said, Clo glared at her "Excuse me, that doesn't-"

"It counts. I regret it so much," Jodie winked.

Shan shrugged "I regret waiting as long as to tell you he felt the same."

"Wow guys, wow." Clo sighed, "I regret a ton of things. Hmmm, I regret the day I turned my back on music cause of my grandparents both being dead. It took Andy to make me play again."

Shan snorted "He's mean like that."

"You love his mean side." Becky smirked, Clo winked "You need ear plugs?"

"Ok you two put a sock in it," Jodie huffed, "PG guys."

Nay smirked "You're no fun."

"Brook would argue that." Clo laughed, shrieking as Jodie whacked her with a cushion, Nay caught in the middle sighed "Anyway you guys, let's read some of the comments...JODIE GROW UP! NO PILLOW FIGHTS!"

Stand By You (RoadTripTV FANFIC)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara