Chapter 17

Shan POV

Mikey, Jack and Becky had gone back to Becky's to help her spruce up her place. When we went in we found Ginger and Blair waiting for us "Come on,"

"Where's Clo?" Rye asked.

Blair glanced at him "Somewhere. C'mon."

Following we went into the café the girls worked out and there at a table sat Karen and the twins, Rye's face lit up "What..."

Going over and joining them, Karen smiled "We wanted to surprise you Rye, I mean we don't get to see you all that much. Plus the boys wanted to meet the girls...and Clo in particular."

Rye flushed slightly "Kinda wished you'd have warned me."

"Why?" Karen chuckled, "there's nothing to be nervous about."

Jodie jumped next to Brook when Jules appeared "Hiiii."

"Jules?" I frowned.

He smiled "Mam sent us back here said we kept getting under feet whilst they were decorating the house. And apparently Clo needed to keep us occupied."

"Jules." Lizzie frowned coming over, glancing at Sammie and Shaun who stared back at her. I smiled "Lizzie and Jules are Clo's half siblings, Serena too wherever she is."

Karen smiled "Well it's lovely to meet you, I'm Karen, Rye's mum. Sammie and Shaun are his two younger brothers."

Lizzie smiled "Hi."

"Lizzie where's Clo and Serena?" Jules frowned.

Lizzie shrugged "Somewhere."

I glanced up when Clo appeared, Serena in her arms, Marley and Ozzie were with her. Marley snorted "I just don't get it you know? Like we could help her, but apparently we're under her feet. Here lemme take her."

I stifled a laugh as Clo glared at Marley who shrugged "Also there's this super cute guy, I like."

Clo groaned as they came over "No one cares about the super hot guy."

"I do." Marley smiled, glancing to Karen "I'm Marley, her older sister, that's Oscar her older brother. Feel free to call us by our nicknames."

"Thank you," Karen smiled as they all sat down. Rye was next to his mum with Clo next to him then Sammie and Shaun. Then Marley, and so on.

Marley frowned "I still don't get why we all needed to temporarily come back here."

"I don't know," Clo muttered, "but if you don't shut up I'll start finding inventive ways to choke you."

Marley looked at her "Violent much."

"You're giving me a headache Mars." Clo muttered shoving at menu at her "Read that then show the kids."

"....well that's super helpful they can't read." Marley grumbled.

Clo said "Well maybe you can put the French you know to good use."

"You're the fluent one."

I stifled a laugh, Karen clearly was finding them amusing, Clo muttered "I'll make you fluent in something."

"As long as it's not being sickly cute." Marley retorted.

Clo stayed silent. Marley added "I'm shocked you're only fluent in French."

"No es de extrañar que seas soltero, Marley, nunca encierras a Cristo. Me estás dando un dolor de cabeza." Clo said looking at the menu.

Karen smiled "Tengo paracetmol querida si eso ayuda?"

"Hold up, you never told me you knew Spanish? You said you didn't know it that well." Rye said staring at her.

She chuckled "Mi español no es tan bueno como mi bebé francés."

Rye flushed faintly "Still..."

"You're fluent in French?" Karen asked her, Clo looked at her "I'm fluent in English and French. Mam's French and growing up she'd speak French to me. Dad used to speak English but he's not actually English."

"Is he Spanish?" Rye asked.

Clo smiled "No. He's Italian Rye, I can speak Spanish and Italian alright I suppose."

"She's as you can tell, in love with languages." Ozzie smiled, "the youngest three can speak French as well because of her."

Sammie asked "Can you speak Italian?"

"What do you want me to say?" she smiled.

Sammie shrugged "Anything."

"Say a pick up line." Marley grinned.

Clo raised a brow shaking her head "Ha fatto male, quando sei caduto dal Cielo?"

"Which one was it?" Marley asked.

Clo said to Serena "Rena what's this in English? Cela a-t-il mal quand vous êtes tombé du paradi?"

"Did it hurt..." Serena frowned, Lizzie said "Did it hurt when you fell from Heaven?"

Clo smirked "No, I came from Hell."

"Clo." Lizzie groaned, Clo chuckled, Serena pouted "I want another one...Latin?"

Clo shook her head "I'm not speaking Latin."

"You know Latin?" I asked.

Clo smiled weakly "Like Ozzie said, I like languages. I read in foreign languages too sometimes, which helps."

"I swear you listen to foreign documentaries." Marley snorted.

Clo glared at her "Excuse me, who's the multilingual sister? Oh yeah me. Shut your face. I like documentaries."

"Touchy much." Marley snickered.

Sammie asked "Isn't Latin like forgotten?"

"Latin is an old language." Clo replied, we'd all ordered food a while ago and were just waiting for it to come.

Lizzie frowned then said slowly "Siliginis diligis Rye?"

Rye said "What..."

"Yes I do," Clo chuckled, "she asked if I loved you in Latin. Lizzie you need to learn English not Latin sweet."

"English ist doof." Lizzie huffed.

Clo snorted "German? Really?"

"Can you speak German?" Lizzie asked.

Clo raised a brow "Do you want to learn German?"

Lizzie nodded as Clo replied smiling "Then I'll learn it at some point for you."

"Yay," she smiled and the food arrived.

We were all eating, Rye was catching up with his mum, Clo was rather quiet as were her siblings for that matter.

A/N

So whilst I am only fluent in sarcasm, fangirl, bookworm and English. I did take French and German at GCSE...never took ma French GCSE cause I dropped it like early in yr 11 ooops. But I took German, and I do love languages. Anyone who can speak more than one language really well I admire you, wish I could but my brain doesn't work that way haha. 

If you could do anything and overnight be really good at it what would it be? For me it'd be to be fluent in German and Latin. I just love the fact that Latin is an old language *coughs* I know I'm not normal. What about you guys? 

Let me know in the comments and if I have two/three comments telling me what they'd choose I'll give ya'll another update

love clo xox