Chapter 62

Jack POV

We'd been on tour for two weeks now, and it was Brook's birthday tomorrow. We'd got the Roadies to sing Happy Birthday to him which was sweet, and we'd just finished the meet and greet. I couldn't believe it was the last day of August already. Rye had recovered in time for the show, which was lucky and we had another three more dates before we'd then be getting stuff ready for the Christmas show.

We'd not really seen Jodie, Shan or Clo all that much though, as they were busy with moving into their new place and getting everything sorted. Becky and Naomi thankfully for Mikey and I were around a lot though. Blair said as he pulled out of the venue all of us in the van "You boys all ok?"

"Yeah." Brook said quietly, leaning on Rye who glanced at Brook then at Andy who for a change was shotgun. Andy pulled his phone out and called someone, frowning he said "Shan's went to voice mail."

"Try Clo or Jodie." Rye suggested.

Andy tried Jodie, no answer, then Clo. A voice filled the van from the phone "What Fowler? I'm trying to reorganise my books here, and...don't give me that face."

"You face timed her?" Brook asked.

Andy chuckled passing the phone back, I was sat on Brook's other side, Mikey in the back. Brook mumbled "Where's Shan and Jodes?"

"...busy." Clo sniffed, "they're actually in the kitchen. Being muppets, whilst I'm stuck here trying to plan the lay out of my rooms. Anyway, you excited for your birthday tomorrow?"

Brook shrugged "I guess."

Clo cursed as something crashed, she yelled "WHAT ARE YOU TWO DOING DOWN THERE?!"

"I THINK RYE NEEDS A NEW MUG AS DOES MIKEY!" Jodie's voice yelled up to Clo who snorted a smile ghosting her face. Jodie appeared then "Excuse me-"

"You're excused." Clo said dryly, "Andy rang me, cause you two ninnies weren't picking up. Now take my phone, chat with Brook. You break my phone, I'm breaking you. SHAN I DON'T WANT TO LISTEN TO THEIR COVERS ANYMORE CHANGE THE SONG!"

Jodie was giggling as Clo disappeared, looking at the phone she smiled "How was the show?"

"Great," Brook smiled, I watched as Jodie disappeared downstairs and she started laughing "Clo what is wrong with you? You look like you ate lemons."

"I told her she has to deal with putting the furniture together herself." Shan cackled, "look maybe Nay and Becky will help you."

Clo grumbled "I'm making sure your bed falls apart as soon as you lie on it then."

"That's mean." Jodie laughed, Clo reappeared saying "No this is mean."

I stifled a laugh as she took her phone back and ran upstairs, and up another flight going into a room she shut the door. Rye peered over "Where are you?"

"Attic." Clo coughed, "they don't like the attic...cause I told them spiders are in here. Hehe so I get the attic for extra storage, and it's my den."

"Wait...how many rooms do you each have?" I asked.

Clo shrugged switching a light on "I have the two rooms which are joined by a door, Shan and Jodie both have one on the second floor. Then they have the big room on the ground floor to share..."

"So you get more room?" Brook laughed.

Clo huffed "Firstly, I have more stuff than they do. They let me have the extra room in the hopes my books don't overtake the lounge...or kitchen. But erm...I'm planning on putting shelves up for cute ornaments and the odd book or three."