Chapter 76

Clo POV

Joining Jodie, Brook and Rye on the sofa, I cuddled into Rye. My head resting on his chest, we all fell silent as the episode started. We were now on the second season and it was 2pm.

Looking up at Rye I saw he'd fallen asleep, Shan whispered "They're all asleep."

"Poor boys." Nay cooed softly stroking Jack's hair, Jodie whispered "You girls want to do something?"

"I have an idea." Nay said, grabbing her phone she motioned for us to follow her, Shan led us into the lounge room she and Jodes used. It was big and also doubled as an extra bedroom with three sofas that fold out. The walls were white but decorated with my art on one wall, Shan and Jodie had helped with making a collage of stuff on the other and it felt like their room for sure. Sitting down, Nay pulled out her laptop and brought up lively, starting one up she smiled waving to the camera "Hey guys, me and the girls are here, it's also Clo's 18th birthdayyyyy."

I flushed "Thanks for that."

"Hehe, anyway we'd been watching The Vampire Diaries from the first season, got to season 2 and the boys are all asleep." Becca giggled.

I was lying on Shan, Jodie lying across Becca whilst Nay was sat in the middle. Shan said "I'll tweet it out."

"Saaaame." I agreed, as we set to tweeting out we were live on Nay's account. Jodie paused "You want to do a Q & A girls?"

"Yassss, ok guys if you have questions for us ask us on twitter use #askthegirls and we'll go through them answering some." Nay smiled.

Shifting against Shan I snickered trawling through the tweets "Ok girls I found one @shandy_roadie asks what annoys us most about our other halves."

"Oof, everything, Brook's annoying." Jodie laughed, shrieking as Nay whacked her "You're just as bad."

"And?" Jodie grinned.

Shan said amused "Ok who's going to answer first?"

Rye POV

Stirring, I realised someone was shaking me, Brook smiled "C'mon, the girls are live,"

Quietly we snuck to the room they were in, somehow they didn't see us enter, all of us slipped inside and quietly sat down watching them. Shan had just said amusement in her eyes "Ok who's going to answer first?"

"Well the thing annoys me most about Jack is he sprays random stuff in his mouth." Nay said.

Clo snorted "That it?"

"Yeah Nay is that all?" Shan laughed, Jodie peered at the pair of them "Are you two creating lists for Andy and Rye?"

"What no!" Shan giggled.

Becky smiled shaking her head "The thing that Mikey does that annoys me is acting like a clown for vlog content."

"Mack do that all the time though." Nay grumbled, "they need bubble wrapping."

"Hey Brook's a nightmare too, and he's gross." Jodie shuddered, "the bubblegum challenge actually makes me feel ill."

Shan mumbled "Clo what's yours?"

Clo leaned up as she was lying on Shan to whisper to her, Shan whispered something back both of them laughing silently. Nay coughed "Ok you two fess up, you have to answer the question."

"When Andy's adamant he's right about something, when I know he's wrong and I'm right, actually gets on my nerves. He's stubborn. Only admits it when Clo death glares him." Shan laughed.