Chapter 45

Rye POV

The party was alright, me and the boys were chilling in a corner watching everyone else on the dance floor including the girls who were enjoying themselves. Jack frowned "What time is it?"

"It's nearly midnight," Andy drawled, "we've been here for 3 hours."

"And the girls have been MIA for 2." Brook added helpfully.

Leo appeared sliding into the seat he raised a brow "You all look fed up."

"We don't really know anyone here." Mikey frowned as Clo appeared, Leo glanced at her "Are you drunk?"

Clo giggled "Maybeeee, wanna play spin the bottle?"

"No, and neither should you or the girls." Leo sighed.

Clo pouted "You. Are. No. Fun."

"There you are," Avery said appearing from seemingly nowhere, Clo blinked "Me?"

Avery looked at her sighing "Christ sake. Leo,"

Leo grabbed her wrist pulled and she got shoved over into the corner sat in between Mikey and I. Avery disappeared again, Leo sighed "You hate drinking."

Clo shrugged "You should see Shaaaaan." slurring her words slightly, Andy raised a brow "She has a point, Shan does love her drink."

Avery reappeared, Jodie with him as they got the girls back over here. Jodie huffed "Bunch of ninnies."

"I wanna go dance." Naomi slurred trying to break away, Jodie grabbed her "Oh no we don't, you need to sober up. Shan duck what are you doing on the floor."

"She's hugging the table." Becky giggled.

Naomi slurred trying to pull away from Jodie "Lemme goooo I was enjoying my make out time with Gabe's mate."

"Why? Just make out with Jack." Shan slurred groaning "Why did you make us come back?"

Jodie raised a brow "Clo's drunk Shan,"

"Your point?" Clo said tilting her head, "we were gonna join the game anyway."

Shan lit up "Spin the bottle."

"No spinning of any bottles." Jodie snapped, "you're both dating, no fun and games."

Shan said sourly "Boo hoo."

"Amen." Clo grumbled, Jodie shook her head "You two are ridiculous."

Leo passed some water over "Drink up drunk ones."

Shan stared at it, still on the floor like it was an alien, Clo looked at the glass and decided to tip it over. Water spilling everywhere, Shan poured it over herself instead. Jodie groaned loudly "I don't know if I ever want to see those two drunk together again."

"OMG Clo it's our song!" Becky whooped and breaking away went to dance.

Clo yelled "How come she gets to go have fun?"

"Yeah!" Shan added.

Naomi sniffed "I feel sick."

"That's great." Jodie sighed, "loo, come on Nay. You two...if you're not here when I get back, I'm grounding you both."

Shan pouted "You can't do that doll!"

"I'LL BITE YOU IF YOU GROUND ME!" Clo yelled, Shan then decided to join us at the table, rather than hug the table.

Andy raised a brow "Babe, you're gonna regret this in the morning."

"I know, I should totally make a break for it but like I don't like mother duck." Shan slurred looking at Clo who said "I wanna go dance."

Shan looked at her "I saw you and Nay."

"Shut up you were all over that guy." Clo whined resting her head on my shoulder, I said amused "You're staying here baby, no more dancing right now."

Shan giggled "You think Nay's thrown up?"

Naomi reappeared sitting down with Jack she looked sorry for herself, Jodie looked between Shan and Clo "You two aren't even sorry for being messes are you?"

"I was born this way babes." Clo giggled, Jodie looked at her "Would you quit flirting with me."

Clo snorted "Sorry but you're the one who banning me to this table."

"Did you see that chick?" Naomi said opening one eye. Clo hummed "She was hot."

Naomi looked at Jodie "You have no idea how lucky you are."

"Because I'm sober?" Jodie snorted.

Naomi scoffed slurring again "Cause your straight...dammit."

And she burst into tears, Clo grumbled "I don't get your problem."

"You wouldn't cause you just go and hook up with anything that moves!" Naomi wailed.

Clo looked at her, Shan hiccupped "Doll...have you slept with a car?"

"Shan." Jodie warned.

Shan added "OMG do you like threesomes."

Jodie whined "Get that filter back in Shan or I swear I'll knock you into Andy hard enough you'll both feel it."

Clo giggled "That's not a threesome Jodie. And I don't think I've slept with a car...I've done it in a car though...wasn't that great."

"See!" Naomi wailed as if that proved some point.

Leo shook his head amused "You lot are better than TV."

"Do you like threesomes?" Shan asked flicking something at Clo who hissed glaring at Shan who smiled innocently "Well?"

Clo shrugged "Never experienced one..."

Avery reappeared then and sat down "How bad?"

"I mean they forgot their filters." Leo shrugged sipping a drink.

Avery looked at Clo who said "Where's Becca?"

"Hereeeeee." Becky grinned coming over, Jodie raised a brow "And where have you been?"

"Dancinggg," Becky giggled.

Andy sighed "C'mon, let's get home."

"I'm sure we'll see you all again soon." Avery smiled.

We made our way outside, Shan mumbled "I hate kids."

Clo giggled, Jodie rolled her eyes grabbing them both and shoving them forwards "Naomi, Becky move it."

"Your girl, is scary." Andy smirked at Brook who flushed "She just cares."

Shan slurred "How many kids are we having Andy?"

Jodie snickered "Shush you, go be broody in front where I can...CLO!"

"Yes?" she replied, sat on the floor.

Shan looked at her "You having a rest?"

"Hmmm," she hummed and decided to fall asleep on the pavement.

Jodie sighed "Can-"

Going over I scooped her up, Naomi slurred "He's practicing for later."

"Totally," Becky giggled.

Jodie glanced at me smirking faintly she continued walking with us following. Andy said "Something tells me they're going to be nursing a hang over tomorrow."

I smirked "Whatever made you think that Andy?"

A/N

Oof this was a short chapter...sorry bout that haha. Anyhoo hope everyone's had a good day, I've seriously been struggling with this silly fanfic xD but it's slowly getting there, after we hit Clo's birthday and Christmas in this chapter and we're onto the New Year it'll be easier to write, as erm...at the moment it's set in 2017 ;p 

Fav moment? Do we want a double update? If you want a double update, comment why I should you give you a double update. *chuckles* if I'm feeling kind you may get one xox

love Clo xx