Chapter 28

Rye POV

We were all watching Clo and Nay dance against these roadies, who then moved over. Naomi laughed as she spun one of them out. Shan raised a brow "Well..."

Naomi was really good, she came alive dancing you could tell, Clo looked like she finally had somewhere to put all her energy. Jack mumbled "Kinda wishing Nay and I were dating so I could kiss her."

Glancing at Jack I grinned "Well no time like the present."

Naomi glanced at Clo "Can you do the move I taught you?"

"The move you taught me over Skype?" Clo questioned.

Naomi nodded. Clo glanced at her heels shrugging ran and flipped herself over and landed on the floor like dancers would. Naomi grinned "You should totally take up dance."

"Exercise no thanks." Clo laughed as Naomi pulled her up.

The roadies who had been dancing were grinning "Thank you, can we get a picture?"

"Sure." Naomi said, "Clo what you doing?"

"Staring contest with Jodes." Clo said, Jodie was staring right back at her.

Naomi pulled her "Stop, hop on."

"I ain't riding ya." Clo winked.

Naomi whacked her "You need a filter sometimes."

"Only sometimes," Clo giggled hopping onto Naomi's back we watched as they took several photos.

Resuming the band photos with the girls one asked shyly "Can I take a picture with Andy and Clo?"

"You do know Andy's dating Shan?" the girl with her said.

The girl nodded "But they're best friends right?"

Andy whistled, Clo glanced at him and appeared over at his side, just being near her as she was, was sending me crazy. She was hot with or without make up, with or without putting the effort in. But damn...

Andy said motioning to the girl "She'd like a picture with me and you."

"Ewwww I have to like you for the camera." Clo teased, Andy squished her face "You know Shan I think she'd make a cute fish."

Shan snickered "She would make a cute fish. Fish stay still whilst I take your photo."

The girl who'd asked for it was only 10, and she was giggling watching Andy muck around with Clo. Shan snapped a photo, Andy turned to the girl "You want to position us darling?"

Clo whacked him eyes narrowed. Andy smirked "Shan I don't think she's over me saying darling."

Shan grinned "He's mine."

"I don't want him unless he says darling all day long." Clo stuck her tongue out at Shan who pulled a face back.

The girl smiled going to Clo who smiled at her, she asked "You have younger siblings right?"

"Yep," Clo said slowly watching her, she smiled then moved to stand in between them. They knelt down side hugging. It always warmed my heart seeing their friendship, looking at Shan I saw she felt the same way. Another girl who was a bit older asked "How long have you known each other?"

"5 years this year," Andy laughed standing up, Clo stayed on the floor sat, resting her arm against her leg she pouted "Hey Fovvs I'm a snowflake."

"Well you're a pretty snowflake...darling." he teased. Getting up she messed up his hair then ran to me, chuckling I wrapped my arms round her. Andy death glared "You're gonna regret that later."

"Doubt it." Clo laughed

The rest of the meet and greet went by in a blur and it was fun seeing the girls interact with the fans. Andy frowned "Where are the girls?"

"No clue." Brook shrugged.

Mikey said "Oh yeah what's up with darling?"

Andy snickered "Book character says it, and I say it too. Drives her insane and it's one thing she hates that I do because it makes-"

"Fowler if you were about to say attracted to you, I'd shush." a voice scoffed, Clo pushed off the wall and joined us. He smiled at her "So you don't mind if I say darling?"

She narrowed her eyes on him "I'm telling your mum about this, this is bullying."

"Awww sis I'm sorrrrryyyy," Andy laughed dimple showing as he hugged her.

Shan snorted "You alright there doll?"

"Your boyfriend's bullying me. And now hugging the life out of me." Clo whined.

Shan rolled her eyes "Do you know how many girls would kill for Andy's hugs?"

"...is this before or after they realise his girlfriends highly possessive?" Clo asked dryly, Andy had let her go instead keeping an arm over her shoulders. Looking at them you could tell they weren't dating, they were simply best friends.

Shan yelled "JODIE CLO'S BEING MEAN TO MEEEEE!"

The other girls appeared, Jodie said amused "What's new?"

"Ha." Clo laughed.

Shan glared at her "You're more possessive over Rye than I am of Andy."

"Am not." Clo argued.

Naomi glanced between them "Why don't they both go and flirt with some random person."

"NO!" Shan and Clo yelled then exchanged an amused glance.

Jodie smirked "You agreed on something though."

"So not the point." Shan huffed.

Walking outside into the searing heat was nice, for us boys at least, Clo and Jodie were complaining about it straight away. Becky asked "So has your mum chosen bridesmaid dresses yet?"

"No." Clo said sourly, "and Anna's getting bad morning sickness so Ozzie is helping her."

"What about Mars and Lea?" Naomi asked curiously.

Clo shrugged "They're helping the kids."

Clo's phone started ringing answering she said "Hello?...hey Anna...uh huh well maybe you should try getting some rest?"

"You're staring at her more than normal," Jodie said popping up beside me, "and I didn't think that was possible."

Shrugging I said "I'm making the most of being like this."

"You never know, she may let Shan do it again." Jodie winked holding hands with Brook.

Clo finished the call, just as another one appeared checking it she answered and listened, waiting she turned to me and entwined my hand with hers. With her in heels she was nearer to my height now, sighing she said "Mam what do you want me to do?...ok well maybe you should let Mars help you or your sisters. Yes...no I care just not about weddings period."

We'd gotten on the bus again, Clo still talking to her mum, when one of the lads asked "Can she speak other languages?"

"Yeah," Shan smiled. We were off again, Clo finally finished the call and was busy writing in a notebook, Jodie sat with her "You ok duck?"

"Quack." Clo said dryly.

Jodie snickered "Quack quack."

"Brook." Clo said, Brook made the duck noise sending Jodie into the giggles. Nothing like being with this crazy bunch.

A/N

Soooo who's ready for chapter 29? Warning it will make me you want to throw cushions at me because I'm a genius and made a cliffhanger hehe. Tell me something you've learned from this story so far or loved about this story. And I may just give chap 29 later on today hehe 

much love Clo xox