Chapter 65

Andy POV

We'd been filming from 11am till about 5pm and had just got back to the girls house now, at 6ish. Walking in, I paused hearing the sound of a piano, we went to the lounge and there sat at the piano which hadn't been there this morning was Clo. Mikey raised a brow as Shan appeared, Clo looked over at her still playing without looking at the notes, she fumbled a note slightly but still continued. Shan said "Ok, what...oh hey boys."

Clo stopped completely then, the song that had been ringing out, silent. Closing the piano lid, she looked at Shan "Jodes still doing her room with Mel?"

"Aye, the attic walls look pretty." Shan winked, Clo smiled "Yeah, it's getting there."

Chris asked "You bought a piano?"

"Yeah," Shan huffed, "shoulda seen the wee crators face, when he had to deliver it to us."

Jodie appeared then walking past us and into the room she said "You having carpet in the attic?"

"No, it's staying as it is. I'll get a rug though," Clo shrugged grabbing something off the piano stand, shuffling the sheets of paper she said without looking up "If you need-"

"Yes we know, we'll sound the alarm if we need you." Shan drawled, Clo hummed and disappeared upstairs. Rye went to leave, only for Mel to appear and huff "I don't think so Mr. You can stay here with the others, she's busy."

"Doing what?" Rye grumbled, Shan smirked "Ryan you'll live, she'll be down for tea anyway, she's trying to figure out her grandparents songs. She can't read music, and she hasn't heard them all be played. So...she's stressing over that and taking breaks to blog in between."

Half an hour later and food was ready, Shan had made pizza for us, she yelled "CLO FOOD?!"

We all sat down in the kitchen eating at the table there, Chris had decided to not stay for tea, Mel frowned taking a slice of pizza "You think she heard you?"

"I'll go and-" Becky began when Clo appeared, Shan raised a brow "You ok doll?"

"Yeah, I just a plot breakthrough," Clo mumbled, nicking some pizza she flicked the kettle on. Grabbing her mug and waited for it to boil, Jodie sighed "In other words you're disappearing to write aren't you?"

Clo nodded going on her tiptoes when she opened the cupboard, reaching up to the top shelf she pulled out a packet. Shan grumbled "No snacking, just take your share of pizza."

Clo sighed and put the packet back, opening the fridge pulled out what looked like a kiwi. Mel scrunched her nose up "What are you doing?"

"Clo are you on?" Shan groaned, Clo sniffed "Yes, and it's really annoying. Like the cramps are making it hard for me to type at the moment stupid cramps."

Jodie covered a laugh saying "Duck, why don't you take a break and just write down your ideas in notes."

"No, I'm-" Clo paused closing her eyes she breathed "That was mean mother nature. Do we have aspirin?"

"Maybe? I dunno," Shan said watching as Clo ferreted through the draws, growling as she found none. Naomi said slowly "Why don't you get a hot water bottle?"

"...we don't have any at the moment." Clo sulked, "and apparently we don't have any aspirin either."

Shan huffed "Go get some then, ASDA's still open."

"Why don't you go get some since you were probably the one who last used them, and FORGOT to buy replacements." Clo retorted, peeling the kiwi.

Jodie coughed "I had the last one. I had a headache."