Chapter 1

Rye POV

We were chilling in the flat. Brook was on his phone talking to Jodie, one of the girls we were best mates with. Andy was currently Skyping with the other two, Shan and Clo.

"Wait is that Jodie?" Andy laughed.

Clo's voice came from the laptop "She's talking to Brook. I swear we may as well have no bothered with this holiday."

"Excuse me! I can hear you!" Jodie yelled.

Shan said something which caused laughing, I smiled watching as Andy's face was lit up with happiness. Shan and Clo primarily were Andy's best friends. They've known him since well..before RoadTrip which is a long time. Also Shan was his girlfriend of 3 years and they were adorable.

Andy raised a brow "Where even are you three?"

"The bookshop duh." Clo laughed, "anyhow how's life over there Fowler?"

"Rye's been missing your cuddles." Andy teased shooting me a look, throwing my pillow at him I gave him a look.

I've liked Clo for ages now, I just haven't told her, it took me ages to tell the boys. Mainly because relationships and being in a boy band don't always work. Shan giggled "Anyway babe, we've gotta go. I love you always."

"Jodes they're being all...oh never mind Brodie is now a thing. I'll find the nearest bin to-ah JODIE GET OFF ME WOMAN!"

Andy was laughing "I miss you and I love you Shan. The boys miss you all too."

"We miss you lot too. Bye."

Brook chuckled "They're absolute nutters."

Mikey asked "Movie night anyone?"

We all agreed and Mikey put a film on. At some point we all fell asleep, I couldn't wait till the girls got back. They always made the days interesting.

Mikey POV

Waking up I saw Shan had messaged the group chat saying could they check their flat, and make sure there was no mail. Groaning I got up, Rye was sprawled over me and Andy. Brook and Jack cuddled up on the other side of the sofa.

"Boys up, Shan wants us to check the flat for mail." I yawned.

Andy stirred "Ok. Rye mate, move. I'm not Clo."

"Oh get lost Andy." Rye grumbled getting up.

None of us bothered to get changed. We grabbed the spare key to their flat and left. The 10 minute walk went by quick and letting ourselves in saw there was mail on the floor. Andy walked further in and jumped yelling "JESUS CHRIST!"

Shan had jumped out from behind the sofa and was doubled over laughing. Andy whined at her "No fair."

Jodie came out then "Oh...CLO THEY'RE HERE!"

"NO SHIT! I THOUGHT SHAN HAD TAKEN TO SOUNDING LIKE ANDY ON HELIUM!"

Shan groaned collapsing on the sofa "My god doll."

"She has a point Andy," Jodie smiled, "you guys want breakfast? Clo's cooking."

Clo yelled "YEAH CAUSE I GOT UP EARLY!"

"WELL NOT ALL OF US CAN GET UP EARLY!" Shan retorted.

Andy hugged her "I thought..."

"We were in Waterstones." Clo laughed coming through with a plate of pancakes, her hair was in two French braids. Fringe still there too, and resting the plate down got tackled by Andy.