Chapter 30: The Wedding

Andes

"You have arrived at your destination," the automated voice of my phone's GPS announced.

"Thanks Gee."

Calliria is ten times hotter than Hills Town where snow falls like Winterfell. Rochelle said that it doesn't even snow here. Maybe it does, but only a little. People here would choose to wear dresses and shorts instead of jeans and jackets. I wouldn't trade pants over dresses but I'll wear shorts if I have to.

I look up and down at the house before me. Looks nothing like the pictures Sky showed me.

This place looks different from the cherry blossoms we passed earlier.

Since Rochelle came from a long line of entrepreneurs, successful entrepreneurs, she was able to afford to have the house standing in front of us by the age of 16. She said it started off as a simple country house, by the time she reached the age of 33, she managed to turn it into this.

Luscious green grass surrounds a fine three storey brick mansion. A wide driveway circles a flowing fountain with koi swimming all around and lotus flowers dots the lake around the fountain. Sakura blossoms surrounding the mansion are pink in bloom. This is the definition of perfect.

"This is so beautiful," I gasp.

"Let's head inside and see the beauty," dad interjected. I agreed and raced to the door, but Dad reached it there before me. Rochelle opened the door like a royal subject and bowed.

"H- how'd you get there that fast?" Dad frantically waved his hands around. Rochelle didn't answer, instead she just shrugged and ushered us in.

Once we were inside, gasps of amazement erupted from everyone especially me who 'woahed' like its the end of the world and the inside of the mansion is the last I'll ever see. The inside looks as beautiful as the outside. Luscious white creme paint and a huge chandelier. Not to mention the expensive and branded furnitures that sprawl neatly around the place. A grand staircase and huge one way windows in each corner of the hexagonal walls.

"Rooms are upstairs. Each room has a bathroom in them. Kitchen and dining area is down the hall. Third floor, there's a skylight, you can use that to get to the room. There's a pool at the back. A forest is at the back as well. Don't wander too far. Sk, show Andes her room," Rochelle orders. Sky nods to what she ordered.

"Where and when will the wedding take place?" I asked. I'm excited because I will be the one to pick the dress and decorate the cake. And the invitation cards as well.

"Three days from now. In the garden outside," Dad answered. "We should start picking out suits and dresses and decorating the venue and sending invitations and buying ingredients for the food and hiring bands and—"

"Dad, Dad. Breathe. We get it," Sky patted his back. Then she pulled me up the stairs, resulting in me dropping the bags and my guitar.

Three days later

The garden is such a good place in my opinion. Round tables in one side with white cloth covered chairs surrounding them. Wine glasses and cutlery laid perfectly on top of the table. The five layer black marble cake at the center. The topper being the bride and groom standing next go each other. Sky and I insisted that instead of the traditional white dress for the bride and black suit for the groom the toppers should be dressed like ancient Athens warriors. Rochelle and Dad agreed much to our delight.

On the other side is a red carpet between fifteen rows of chairs facing the flowery altar. The fountain at the back of the altar.

Not long after, the musicians played the traditional wedding music. I insisted on the musicians playing The Rains Of Castamere during the dance but they refused stating 'they don't want bloodshed'. Damn them they understood what I meant.

Heads turned to face the beautiful bride clad in the baby blue dress who's train needth to be carried by two attendees. Rochelle. Carrying red and white roses tied together by blue ribbons. The music continued on until Rochelle reached the altar.

The officiant cleared his throat and said some common wedding whatnot. And here comes the most awaited part. The vows.

"I, Harry Montero, take you, Rochelle Bolton to be my wife. To have and to hold, from this day forward. For better, for worse. For richer for poorer. In sickness and in health. To love and to cherish. Till death do us part. According to God's holy law. And this is my solemn vow."

"I, Rochelle Bolton, take you, Harry Montero, to be my husband. To have and to hold, from this day forward. For better, for worse. For richer, for poorer. In sickness and in health. To love and to cherish. Till death do us part. According to God's holy law. And this is my solemn vow."

While saying their vows, they slipped the ring onto each other's finger.

"Now," the officiant said after Dad and Rochelle said their vows. "Do you, Harry Montero, take Rochelle Bolton to be your lawfully wedded wife?"

"I do"

Somebody clapped. Damn it who's that?

"And do you, Rochelle Bolton, take Harry Montero as your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do"

The officiant said something along the lines of 'you may now kiss the bride.'

Rounds of applause erupted from the crowd as they kissed. I clapped too of course.

"Does anyone want some cake?" Dad asked the guests and errupts of cheers exploded from us. This is the best day ever.

†††

Hello my ButterFlies, can y'all correct me in the wedding part? I want this to be as accurate as possible.