Chapter 11: The Bully And The Bullied

Andes

Yep. There he is again. The biggest senior in this school. The guy who always picks on smaller students. That one idiot who thinks he can have it all. Daniel. What a name. Last I heard Daniel is now a popular girl's name, just add 'Le' at the end.

Daniel is currently leaning against a random student's table. If the student is a boy, then Daniel is picking on him. If the student is a girl, then it can only mean one thing, he's flirting. This time its a girl. The bitch is even giggling at Daniel's stupid jokes.

If you're asking where I am. I'm sitting here, in the cafeteria, glaring daggers at everyone who pass by. No, its not that time of the month. I'm not just in the mood. And the giggling and cheesy pickup lines three tables away from mine makes me wanna puke at their faces.

"Penny for your thoughts?" Someone asked. I jolted from my current glaring contest with no one and looked at whoever said that. Moose.

"Hey Elk," I greeted and patted the space on the plastic bench beside me. He set his bookbag down on the table and his food tray before sitting down.

"Sup? You seem to be," he thought for a moment, extending the 'e' as he waved his fork to my direction. "In a bad mood," he mumbled before turning to his lettuce leaves and forking out two to three leaves.

"I'm just. Like this y'know? A person can't be happy all the time," I said, waving my hands around as I spoke.

"Yeah. I guesh zhuright," Moose agreed while stuffing his face with lettuce leaves. I was about to say something when someone suddenly shouted. Everyone in the cafeteria turned their heads to the source.

Daniel, looming over a boy wearing a dark fedora and glasses. He's drenched in orange juice and spaghetti. Silence crowded the room then everyone except me and a few others, laughed. The boy turned to a deep shade of crimson, tears were rolling down his cheeks. He bolted out the door, sobbing.

"Daniel Graham!" A teacher stood and shouted. The laughing ceased. All our attentions were drawn to the spitting image of Isaac Newton - which is funny because he's a senior science teacher - glaring at the bully. "Principal's office! Now!" He commanded, pointing out the door. Daniel grumbled and even kicked a bench with someone sitting in it on his way out.

"What happened?" Alex asked. After he joined in the band, he hanged out with us and went with us everywhere. Well not everywhere, everywhere but our houses. Butterflies rule: no band meetings in someone's house especially if that someone is part of the band.

"Uhrm. Daniel tripped the, whoever that is, and dumped the food tray on his head," Benjie explained, moving his hands dramatically as he described what happened.

"Does that always happen here?" Moose asked.

"Nope," I answered. "Only when Goliath is around. He's always sent to detention and they give him like, a two week break."

I received an 'oh' in response.

Lunch came by fast and we're all heading to our classes by now. But once we reached the locker hall, we saw something that always happens here. Students crowd around something. Whatever is in the middle, we don't hella care. But the way they're chanting 'fight! Fight! Fight!' Is probably a bad thing. Alex being the tallest, craned his neck up to see on the other side.

"Its the Daniel guy and spaghetti hairs," he said.

"I'll call for a teacher," Mikai suggested. "Come on Lexi." Alex glared at him for the nickname but Mikai already took off to the faculty room. Alex rolled his eyes and followed.

Alex

Lexi? Lexi! Lexi. I kinda like that. I rarely get nicknames aside from Alex from other people. They're mainly, Alex, Xander, The Great.

My older sister, Nadine, calls me Sandy just for fun. Well I call her Diner for fun as well.

We reached the faculty room. I decided to knock but Mikai beat me to it. No, he didn't knock. He just barged in. All the teachers raised their heads at us. Some even stood awkwardly looking like they have somewhere to go.

"Mr Weekes. Don't you know the word 'knock'?" A teacher asked. Now I felt really embarrassed because Mikai shook his head 'no'. "What is it?"

We were both out of breath from running and the faculty room is at the edge of the damn school. Separated from the buildings.

"Locker.... Fight.... Daniel," Mikai panted out. I don't know if the teachers got what he said but half of them standing and walking/jogging out the door to the main building meant they did.

Mikai gestured for me to follow him and we both ran to the direction of where we came from earlier. Good thing I'm as tall as Slenderman and I'm an athlete so running is a piece of cake. Mikai surprised me though, he's like the Flash, he's running so fast my long legs can't keep up with him.

Andes

A few minutes later, several teachers broke the crowd and separated the now murdering each other students. Both of them have bloody faces, spaghetti hair even lost a tooth while Daniel have a large scar on his face. Their green uniforms were stained red and the white painted floor became a red artwork. Several lockers were dislocated. Daniel knocked the locker doors open after stumbling against them. None of us expected it, but spaghetti hair throws punches like Antman when he's in Ant form.

They were sent to the clinic first before being sent to the office. Volunteer students cleaned the locker hall and the rest were sent back to their classes. Guess we'll have to carry around our books in every class till they fix the lockers.

We know one thing though. Its Daniel's third offense of our rule:

"Never hurt another student no matter what"

Its clear that he'll be expelled. If that happens then everyone in Hell High School, I mean in Hills High School celebrate cause there'll be no more bully and bullied.