Chapter 35 - United Once Again (Under Editing)

Comincia dall'inizio

*KNOCK KNOCK*

We enter the room to see Mustang and Havoc in hospital beds.

Me: What happened to the both of you?

Mustang: Guess your brother didn't get the chance to explain.

He slowly sits up, along with Havoc.

Mustang: Now where do I start?

He then explains to us what happened, leaving us both speechless.

Me: You killed one of them?

Ed: But shouldn't you be concerned even more now, especially since they can come at anytime?

Mustang: I am and it's weird they haven't tried yet.

*KNOCK KNOCK*

Al & Kain Fuery (codename Kate) enter the room.

Me: What's the paper Kate?

Kate: A gift for Mustang.

He passes the paper to Mustang and he begins reading it. He then places it down to show us a map of central with a red circle on it.

Hawkeye: I counted the number of steps it took to get to the basement of the third laboratory, and I was able to calculate the approximate location of that doorway. It's not exact since the hallway curved, but I able to reduce a radiance with the lab at the center.

Ed: That's central command, but this is even more alarming.

Al: It's the presidental estate, right above where we found the homunculi.

Mustang: Which means there's a real possibility that the Führer is connected to them.

Havoc makes a little noise.

Al: But that doesn't make sense, why did he kill Greed and his group if he's connected to them?

Ed: It's strange he'd killed them anyway. Why would he slaughter them before interrogating them?

Mustang: It's strange alright. Damn it's screwable. One things for sure the emenies infiltrated high in command, so extreme caution is necessary at all times. And Fullmetal, Clare, watch yourselves.

We nod.

Me: We'll make our leave now.

Ed and Al leave except me.

Me: Be careful as well Mustang.

Mustang: Since when have you been concerned about me?

Me: You did save me multilple times before. It's my turn to watch over you, so don't over do yourself. If you do, Hawkeye will certainly take pleasure to knocking some sense into you.

I smirk and left the room. That man can be so reckless, no wonder Hawkeye can be so stressed out. I catch up to the boys and tapped Ed's shoulder.

Me: So are you going to apologize to Al?

Ed sighs and fixes his hair out of his eyes.

Ed: For?

Really he forgot already? I sigh and flicked his forehead.

Me: For your behaviour earlier?

Ed: Oh that...

I give him a glare before Al noticed. He better apologize or he's certainly gonna get it.

Ed: Sorry about early.

Al: No I'm sorry brother, I didn't bother to notice your feelings towards father. Sorry.