Chapter 2 - The New Trio

ED'S POV:

Did I really tick her off? I was about to go after her, however Mustang grabs my shoulder.

Mustang: You better not go after her. The best thing to do right now is to let her blow off some steam. I've only seen and felt when she's semi mad.

Me: When you mean 'felt', how bad did she hurt you exactly?

Mustang: She transmuted a huge fist from the wall and struck me right in the stomach. She's very strong for someone so small...

Me: You called her small didn't you?

Mustang looked to the ground and back to me.

Mustang: Yeah... Something like that.

Me: Well then...

I begin to laugh and Al gives me a questioning look.

Al: Brother what's so funny?

Me: Ahahaha it's because Mustang was actually right for once.

Mustang: Ed!

Me: Sorry, but it's true.

Mustang gives me a dirty look, but I can tell Al is still lost.

Al: So what's so funny?

Me: Besides Mustang, me and Clare act a lot alike.

Al: Oh okay.

Mustang: I'm going to go check on Clare, but until then wait here.

We both nod as he leaves the room.

Al: Well then brother, I think that was a okay start with Clare... Right?

Well besides her storming off, the argument and Mustang suddenly dropping that news... We were okay I guess.

Me: Yeah Al. It was okay.

********************************************
CLARE'S POV

As I approached my room, I heard Mustang running from the distance.

Mustang: Clare, just wait a second will yeah?!

Me: Why? So I can go back in there and deal with HIM?!

Mustang finally comes up to me almost out of breath and leans on the wall.

Mustang: Well... You have to. You are both assigned to each other for now on no matter what.

Me: Ugh fine, but instead send them here. We can finish our conversation here.

Mustang: No. You can go back to the room with me.

Me: OH COME ON!

Mustang: Don't make me call you...

Me: You wouldn't.

Mustang: I would.

Me: Ugh fine let's go.

He simply grins to himself as we walked back to his office. What a nerd. As I walk in, I see the boys where I left them. Choosing to ignore them, I sit down on the chair I sat on before, feeling Ed looking over to me. Man he really knows how to push my nerves. After a few minutes, I give up, looking over to them. It won't get us anywhere if I keep this childish act up.

Ed: Sorry about earlier.

Me: It's alright and I'm sorry about how I reacted. I easily get mad sometimes.