❁ Easter Special! ❁ (Under Editing)

Heyyy everyone and happy Easter! Since it's the Easter Holidays, I decided why not and publish an Easter Special! Before I let you all go and enjoy this lovely special. I just want to thank you all for reading my FanFiction and your love towards to not just the Fullmetal Alchemist characters, but to my original characters. It's a lot of work thinking and deciding how a character will be, but at the end it always works itself out. So thank you all again and I hope you continue to love the series as much as I love writing for you all. Now let's begin!

P.S.

The special will not effect the recent storyline, so currently the gang is all back at Central... But Hughes is still dead... I wanna cry! I hate the original writers for killing him, but I do understand completely why they did. Bahhhhh anyways let's get going!

***************************************

CLARE'S POV

Me: Hurry up you two before they start without us!

I continue sprinting down the road until I burst through my Aunt Gracia's door.

Me: Did you guys start yet?

I try to catch my breath as I hear Gracia lightly laughing as she approached me.

Gracia: Clarissa you know we wouldn't start without you. Now where are the two boys? Shouldn't they be with you?

I instantly fall on my face as I feel two bodies on top of me.

Me: ED! AL!

I hear them both nervously laugh as they get off me.

Ed: Sorry Clare.

Ed helps me up as I fix my outfit.

Al: Sorry Clare, you ran so quick we lost you.

Me: And then finally decided to run and used me as a crash landing pad.

I sigh, lightly hitting both of them on the back.

Me: Let's just get going. Don't want Elicia waiting too long would we?

They both nod as we walk to the backyard to see Elicia with a bunch of friends.

Elicia: CLARISSA!

She runs to me with a big happy smile. I lift her up into a big hug, spinning her around to hear her cutely giggle. I then stop spinning, not wanting us to fall over from dizziness.

Me: Hey you. Are you ready to find those Easter eggs?

She nods excitedly as I let her down.

Gracia: Are you three going to find eggs too?

Me: Nah I'll help out the kids, how about you two?

Al: We'll help out too.

Gracia: You sure? I did accidentally buy too much eggs for the children this year.

Ed and Al look back to each other and back to the kids... They did that for another few seconds until they nodded like children. Guess they never had a hunt like this in a very long time, so I'm glad they're given the chance to do this. I haven't participated in one for a really long time too, but I rather see the smiles on all the children's faces.

I smile to myself as I watched them began searching.

Gracia: Clare? Are you sure you don't want to collect eggs?

I look over to her with a happy smile.

Me: Yeah I'm sure.

I watch as Ed and Al complete with each other for the most eggs while the others happily search. They're all cute I must say, even the brothers. I giggle to myself and started to help the children.