Whats your name?

Whats your name?

_____________________

5 years ago, on top of the mountain, far away from the village. The comet strikes in 1 hour. Heres the mountain cliff place:

 Heres the mountain cliff place:

____________

"SAKURA! SAKURA!" I scream as loud as I can. I took Naruto's bike and was biking to the cliff mountain. I had a feeling she woke up in my body, because I was in hers. She had too, she had too! She had to be alive!

The bike falls off the trail, but I don't care. I climb up with the little branch and start running as fast as I could. I finally reached the mountain.

"SAKURA! SAKURA" I yell desperately. My voice echos against the cliffs and mountain terrain.

"SASUKE-KUN! SASUKE-KUN!" A voice rang out. I run across the mountain path, around the big circle. I run and run until I face the comet. Then I stop, for some reason.

"Sakura..." I feel her presence here. I was still in her body. I reach out my hand and...

I'm back in my body, and in front of me is Sakura. We switched bodies over the past few months and I fell in love with her. But it turned out her timeline and my timelines were off by 3 years, because 3 years ago, the comet struck, and Sakura died. I realized that by going to the neighboring town and researching with Kiba and Hinata. Then I remembered a memory, and told them to go back without me. I wanted to make sure I was right.

 I went to the place where she put her kuchikazesake (fermented alcohol) when I was in her body, and drank it.

I saw all her memories, the one where her mother died, her father left. The one where she went to Tokyo three years ago to look for me. Sakura found me, but since she switched with me in the future, and I in the past, I didn't remember her.

I even saw the one right before she died, as she watched the comet strike. Then I fell out of her memories, and was switched into her body. I got her friends, Naruto and Ino to help me evacuate all the town people before the comet strikes, or else everyone would die. They gladly helped, and I realized... If I was in Sakura's body, she had to be in mine. So I grabbed Naruto's bike... and here I am.

"Is that you... Sasuke-kun?" Sakura whispered. I stared at her.

"Yes. Sakura." I whispered back. Tears welled in her eyes. Sakuras eyes went to my bracelet. Its was the one she gave me 3 years ago, when she found me. I take it off.

"I kept it for 3 years. Its yours now." I place it in her hand. She ties it in her hair, and looks at me.

"How do I look?" Sakura says with a smile. I give a thumbs up and she grins.

"Hey, before we forget, lets write down our names, so we never forget, Sakura." I say and take out a pen. Sakura nods. Instead of my name, I write down I love you. Because I do.

I give her the pen, and she starts to write. Sakura only got to make one line, before the pen dropped. My eyes widened. I knew what would happen. I would forget her! I don't have her name on my arm, she only had I love you!

"SAKURA! YOUR NAME IS SAKURA! I WON'T FORGET, I WON'T EVER FORGET, YOUR NAME...is" I mentally scream, before I start to forget. I panic. I'm forgetting.

"Why am I here? Who am I looking for?" I wonder out loud, before I fall to the ground, next to the pen, and forget everything... about her.

I love you.... I think for the last time before I succumbed into the darkness.

______________________________

SORRY IF ITS CONFUSING. GO WATCH IT THE MOVIE ON KISSANIME.

VOTE

COMMENT

REQUEST!

I LOVE YOU ALL!

-ALICA ROUX

COOL TRAILER OF YOUR NAME IN ENGLISH DUB: