"Andy I don't sound like that." Brook complained, I giggled "You do though Brooky."

He pouted "Shut up Clo."

Nay raised a brow saying innocently "So Lucy sounds fun."

"Don't." Shan grumbled, "piece of work."

Andy chuckled "As you can see Nay, Shan, Clo and Jodes don't like her."

"You think we're planning, on making daisy chains with her, and singing round a campfire with her?" Jodie drawled, Nay smirked "Rye you're awfully quiet."

Jack sighed "Babe, it's his ex."

"Yeah but like...I dunno I just figured he'd have something to say. Like surely she couldn't have been all that bad if he was dating her." Nay shrugged, we'd turned another corner and were in town now.

Rye had since moved, from holding my hand, to wrapping his arm round my waist, not that I was complaining. He said finally "She wasn't always mean. Things changed when I joined the band."

"Oof you mean she got jealous and then aggressive." Jodie said glancing to Shan who muttered "I swear that chick could murder someone and look innocent."

"Did you stay with her cause of the sex?" Nay said, I turned to glare at her "Where is your filter?"

"I forgot it. What?" she said glancing at me and the girls, the guys seemed to be having a silent chat themselves.

Jodie huffed "Rye ignore her, she's forgotten her manners."

"I'm curious ok, like surely-"

"She only came over if she wanted something," Rye said finally looking at Nay, "she was...nice unless she had a problem with you. My parents and brothers straight up hated her, the boys tolerated her cause of me. Shan, Jodes and Clo just tended to avoid me if she was about, which I never got why."

Shan scoffed "You're kidding right? She was sharpening and invisible knife every time we were near."

"So why stay with her if she didn't make you happy?" Nay frowned, adding "and if you realised you kinda mighta sorta had feelings for Clo."

Rye glanced at her then over to Andy who shrugged "I never told the girls."

"Never told us what?" Shan said glaring at him.

I snapped "Yeah never told us what?"

"You been holding out on us huh?" Jodie added eyes narrowed.

Andy groaned "What are you three parrots?"

"Andy!" Shan said glaring at him, he sighed "Rye you want me to-"

"Yeah thanks." Rye mumbled his grip around me tightening slightly.

Andy said glancing at us "Basically, he stayed with her because he was scared if he left her, she'd make his life hell. Make you girls' lives hell-"

"Are you having a giggle?" Jodie said, "I'm knocking her out."

Shan huffed "Pal I'm before you."

"That's if you two plan on getting between me and her." I drawled, "we all know she loves to fight me more."

Shan grumbled "True that."

"As I was saying before those three, cut me off," Andy sighed looking at us with a fondness, "Lucy was a piece of a work, and she hurt him a lot. She wasn't there for him when he needed someone to lean on, she was only there for herself."

Nay whistled "Damn...does that mean she only went to you for sex if she was the one getting and not you?"

"Pretty much." Rye mumbled, I tilted my head thinking about something, their voices became background noise. I jumped slightly when someone moved their hand to graze the hem of my top. Glancing to Rye he smiled "You back in reality now baby?"