Yes.

Savannah.
______________________

Oh was today going to be exciting Sky diving and Jet skiing.

I wasn't scared at all I was thrilled I was in Thailand when I first sky dived and man was it a thrilling adventure something the old me would have never thought of doing but here I am today doing this for the second time.

"I don't know how to feel about some dude strapped to your back" Colby says.

"To make matters worse they gave her the hottest guy here" Elton says pointing at the guy beside me making me laugh.

"I requested that sorry" I say jokingly making the boys laugh.

"Hey man she's taken" Colby puffs his chest out playfully making me roll my eyes.

"So am I" He shows off the wedding band on his left hand and the sight of another wedding ring makes my stomach do flips.

I wasn't sure if I was hoping that ring was an engagement ring or a promise ring because it all had me freaked the fuck out but kinda excited to but I didn't want to get my hopes up and it was just a diamond ring a really big diamond ring.

But I wasn't going to worry about that right now I was going to worry about jumping or if this plane.

This seemed more thrilling the second time because I wasn't screaming and crying the whole time out of fear I was enjoying it and having fun but grateful when my feet were placed back on the ground.

Unlike the guys I was prepared for jet skiing because they weren't sure if we would have time to go but I dressed in a bikini and my sunglasses just Incase we did so after getting our life jackets the boys in their underwear Elton strapped a go pro to my head while he used the mouth piece and we got on the jet ski's and went out onto the water.

At one point we even lost Sam somehow but he made his way back to us thankfully so we had the whole group.

After we got done the guys their eyes were so red from the salt water because like always they never wear sunglasses when they need too.

So they looked high as shit.

Everyone was exhausted after today so we went to get food and brought it back to Heath and Elton's room and we ate together watching some of the footage and laughing loudly at how stupid we act.

"So I want to know what the craziest adventure has been so far in your life" Elton says as we lounged around his room.

"Definitely New Zealand" Sam says Colby nodding in agreement.

"Remember warped tour you wrote slap my ass on my back and my ass was numb by the end of the day? That was pretty crazy" Heath says.

"He likes to be spanked don't let him fool you guys" Elton says.

"And how would you know?" I ask.

"Um well" Elton starts laughing really hard before sobering up and it went back to topic.

"Sav?" Elton says.

"I like to think I haven't had the craziest adventure just yet" I say.

"You old sap" Heath says.

"Shut up Dad" I whine kicking him lightly with my foot.

"Okay So Sav What was it like growing up with Elton?" Heath asks.

I smile at all the memories.

"Amazing he's like this crazy older brother that you wish to have and I was just his camera man watching him get into so much trouble fearing he'd go to jail one day and now I'm not just his camera man anymore I'm a girl version of him in some ways and it's amazing because I aspire to be fearless like him" I say.