Date Night.

Savannah.

_____________________

"Today is the day we do the rope course" I say while Elton drives us.

Me and the guys are eating breakfast at the table and talking.

"That guy was insane" Sam says talking about the man with the horses.

"Savvy was scared she wouldn't let go of me" Colby says.

"He was a total weirdo!" I say defending myself.

"She's trying to steal my man" Corey says.

"You already have Sam you can't have him too!" I say.

"He was mine first" Me and Corey start arguing but Elton breaks it up telling us we've made it.

Of course me and Corey end up linking arms and skipping into the place.

We all put on our gloves and harnesses and i was becoming a pro with these harnesses.

We all had go pros and we were ready to do this.

Colby was practicing getting the hook undone from the safety cable but he was stuck and couldn't get it off.

He eventually figured it out and we could finally move on.

This was a sketchy activity we all kept getting stuck and the threes swayed just about the whole time and of course me and Corey had the fear of heights and this was so scary because the highest point was a hundred and fifty feet.

Me Colby and Elton finished the course before Sam and Corey did but they weren't far behind.

We all went to the Rv As always Elton drove us again and the boys were trying to make sandwiches but Elton was driving so fast and crazy at the moment.

"OW! Elton chill the fuck out" Corey says after he slammed into the counter and cabinets.

I was sitting in the passengers seat with my seat belt while the boys screamed and me and Elton laughed at them.

"Jesus he broke the door!" I hear Corey shout.

"I broke the bathroom door!" Colby says.

I Unbuckled myself and got out of the passengers seat going to see what happened and he did in fact break the door.

Corey put the door in the passengers seat so Elton knows what he did but he just kept laughing.

They decided to make Elton a sandwich which consisted of Sam licking the knife several times before wiping the spit covered knife all over the bread Colby throwing the knife on the floor them covering it in sand Colby throwing the bread on the floor and then Corey threw the bread a few times they spit on the bread again and they finally gave it to him.

"Remind me not to let you make my sandwiches ever again" I say and they laugh at me.

Elton took a hesitant bite of the sandwich.

"There's sand all over it!" Elton says.

"Is there any spit on it?" Corey asks and that's when Elton flings the Sandwich at Corey hitting him.

"Okay and that was cooking with Corey Sam and Colby" Corey says.

___________________

"Girl you look so cute" Corey says in a girl voice and i smile at him.

"Cute enough for a date with a certain mister Colby Brock?" I ask trying to do a little spin in the Rv.

Elton Sam and Colby were outside filming it was time for my date with Colby and Corey was acting like a mother seeing her daughter off for prom.