It's Nothing Like The Hangover.

Savannah.
____________________________________

"Shut up" I groan grabbing at my head.

Between the loud laughter and the shower running that sounding like hail was hitting the tiles it made my head pound even worse.

After drinking as much as i did last night it was most likely the day the boys had their boys day out and would just leave me behind.

I felt a hand stroke my hair softly and i opened my eyes trying to give Colby a small smile.

"I ordered you some food and coffee to help there's medicine in the cabinet above the toilet to help the hangover" He says.

"Ugh this is nothing like the hangover movies" I groan and he chuckles kissing me quickly.

The boys give me quiet goodbyes before leaving me in peace.

___________________________________________

The boys filled me in on the robot show that i was pretty glad to miss i would have had the worst headache ever if i had gone.

"One of you have to buy me a hedge hog because yo couldn't wait one freaking day to go pet them" I whined to them at least four times after they got back and now it was the next day and it was raining and the wind was blowing.

I was regretting my summer wardrobe today.

We walked in the rain just to find out wherever Elton had taken us was closed.

We all had clear umbrella's Elton had his stuck in his backpack so he could film but not get wet it was actually really smart and i was shocked that Elton was that smart.

Jay's Umbrella decided to break from how strong the wind is and the guys laughed at him.

I shared mine with him while he put on his rain coat but he had to be on his own when we ran across the road.

The guys messed with Colby about De-railing the train and then we went to Tokyo tower.

____________________________________

Today was the least exciting because of all the rain but the trip isn't even at its best yet this one wasn't super crazy like bungee jumping hang gliding or skydiving but it was still gonna be so amazing and I had three great friends and my boyfriend with me to experience it all with and they made so much more incredible.

We were walking to a boat and we were gonna get to go out on the harbor it was so pretty it had stopped raining the sun was setting and it's a great way to end the day.

"Don't throw up" I hug my best friend when we get on the boat.

"I hate boats why did I pick this" He says and I laugh.

"You'll be okay I've got motion sickness pills if you start feeling bad" me and Elton linked arms and he filmed with his other hand.

I stayed with Elton most of the time Jay tagged along with us while the two lovers aka Colby and Brennen terrorized the passengers.

The boat was really fun with complimentary drinks and entertainment, food and just seeing all these people dressed in traditional Japanese outfits and the city looked so beautiful.

As always me and the boys took so many pictures.

Me and Jay were laughing so hard as we all screamed at the top of our lungs and danced to YMCA.

We stayed for a couple of performances and then we left and Brennen was being dumb and a cop yelled at him for lifting a cone over his head.

"You are so stupid" I laugh at him.

He was slightly drunk which was making him dumber.

____________________________

It was Brennen's turn to hate all of us from how loud we were being.

I smiled up at Colby wrapping my arms around his stock laying my head on his chest.

He pressed a soft kiss on my head and I closed my eyes.

"Gag" Elton says bluntly passing us and I lift my head up sticking my tongue out at him.

Colby laughed at us shaking his head.

"We're leaving get up" Elton hit Brennen with a pillow.

"Can't I stay" He whines.

"Nope" I say.

I lean up and peck Colby's lips before slipping out of his arms so I could help Elton get his gear together.

"Morning Elty" I give him a big smile and he laughs at me ruffling my hair.

After we got all our stuff we walked out to our rental car the first day that Elton would be driving us in Japan.

That was a little scary if you just think about it.

Jay got the pleasure of sitting upfront so I was in between the two lovers which they whined about playfully.

Elton drove us to our new hotel we finally had enough beds where Elton didn't have to sleep on the floor now which was great.

"I broke the toilet" Brennen says.

"How they hell did you break it already?" I ask.

"It just happened" He says waving the broken piece around.

We settled in a chilled for the day walked around and bought some stuff I bought Sam a hat because he's been begging for me to bring him something back.

Colby bought me and him matching shirts I'm not even sure what it says on it because I don't speak Japanese.

I liked how chill this trip was I wasn't fearing for my life the whole time or sobbing about mistreated animals.

________________________________

The sumo match is not what we expected first of all four guys had to sit in one small square Elton and Jay stood so I sat with Colby and Brennen and not many people were here.

We realized we were six hours early so we left and went to get some food and shop some more.

Watching grown men in diapers was interesting.

I was sitting with some strangers while the boys were in there own square so I really didn't have anyone to talk to.

After the sumo matches we explored a little more before turning in for the night but the guys decided to have sumo matches in our room so I laid in Bed while they did that.

Finally we all decided to go to bed and rest for the next day.

____________________________

Sorry this chapter sucked it's a filler.