Tfil Girl.

Savannah.
______________________

"That's so cute" Devyn played with my romper before hugging me.

I laughed stuffing a few of her grapes in my mouth and we sat at the counter.

"Date tonight or just looking cute?" She asks.

"Colby said he had a surprise for me" I say.

"So how was your date the other day" she says going off topic which was odd but I snorted rolling my eyes.

"Yeah our date with Brennen was great" I say.

"Oh Elton told me you two went out I figured it was a date" she says.

"I thought so to but then he told me Brennen was meeting up with us" I say popping a few more grapes in my mouth.

"Hey" speak of the devil Colby walked in going to the fridge getting a bottle of water.

"Hi" we say.

"Come up when you're done Savvy" he says kissing the top of my head before walking out.

"Go on Savvy" she teases me making a kissy face.

"Shut up" I laugh at her sticking my tongue out.

"Ugh Corey locked himself out" she says rolling her eyes getting up.

I followed her to the foyer and she let Corey in and he waved at me which I returned before heading upstairs not missing Devyn wiggle her eyebrows at me.

She knew something she was acting weird well weirder than normal.

I passed Aaron who looked like he was headed to the gym but we barely acknowledged each other cause I could her music blasting in his ears so I just kept walking.

I walked in Colby's room and he was just sitting on his couch on his phone.

"So what's up?" I ask sitting next to him.

"Well I've just been thinking about us a lot since that talk" He says and I nod slowly.

Was he breaking up whatever we were or..?

Gah why are you about to give me a heart attack Colby.

"I like you a lot Savannah" he says.

Oh full name this must be serious serious.

"I like you too Colby" I say unsure why this conversation is happening.

"Oh no don't look worried it's not what you're thinking" he says grabbing my hands.

"Colby can you speed this up before I have an anxiety attack" I say chuckling.

"Here" he puts a box in my hand and I raise my eyebrow.

I pull the bow off of it and open the box a gasp almost slipped out of my lips.

I looked at him.

"Colby this this" I couldn't even speak.

"Don't say it's to munch or to expensive I wanted to get you something" He says picking up the gold necklace up.

I turned around and he put it around my neck before I faced him again my hand lifted up to the necklace.

"Savvy will you be my girlfriend?" He asks.

"Of course Colby" I say wrapping my arms around him.

He took my face in his hands and kissed me softly.

We broke apart with huge smiles on our faces.

He pressed a quick kiss to my forehead.

"Let's go take a walk on the beach or something" He says.

"Aren't you afraid of fans seeing us together?" I ask and he shrugs.

"Who cares" He says making me smile and shake my head.

__________________________

I let out a loud laugh attracting the attention of a few people on the beach.

I looked up at Colby and he was just staring at me.

"What?" I ask smiling.

"Nothing you're just beautiful" he says pecking my lips making my cheeks turn red.

"You are way to cheesy" I say nudging him.

We decided to go get some food from a shack on the beach.

Looking at the menu I was deciding between a fruit bowl or a hot fudge Sunday my brain said fruit but my heart said fudge so I got fudge.

But I didn't feel bad about it because Colby ordered the same thing.

We sat at a table to eat my legs thrown across his lap we were both just content with each other.

My spoon dipped into the creamy substance that tasted so yummy.

Every once in awhile fans would come up and he'd take pictures with them and talk for a little bit before they left to go back to their families.

"I get asked every time if we're dating" he says laughing and I shrug with a smile.

"They'll know eventually if they don't all figure it out first" I say.

"I'm a little worried about their reaction Elton was saying I could lose views and fans over it like he did but I don't care about that it's the hate that my fans will send you" he says.

"I already get hate all the time Colby it won't make any difference" I say.

After finishing or ice cream we decided to go to Walmart to get snacks and some movies.

"No get the watermelon ones" I say as we argue over the sour patch kids.

I was sitting in the cart while he pushed it grabbing different items we had already settled on the movies and now we were fighting over snacks.

"How about this we forget the sour candy and get Oreos" he says.

I would try and hold my ground but Oreos are my weakness and it's his also so our fight ended in a tie as we both left the store after paying for the goodies.

Unlike we had planned everyone decided to join us after congratulating the announcement of our relationship saying they knew it would happen all along.

So we celebrate with a family night instead of the date night we had planned.

But being with my family was important and I love them all so much.

Looking over at a sleeping Amanda i knew it was just gonna be another night here instead of going to the apartment i really needed to get a car not because i don't love it here but because me and the guys and Devyn all need space sometimes.

It was not always easy being around upbeat and loud boys everyday.

I looked up at Colby he was gazing at the tv so interested in the horror movie that was playing a smile grazed my lips at just the thought of this was the beginning of a long wild ride.

And it all started with me being just a Tfil Girl.

(Hey everyone just wanted to get some more ideas for what's next so please comment or pm me your favorite videos Colby has done so i can add it into the story like i've been doing with the Tfil videos!!)