Totally Fucked.

Savannah.

_____________________________

"So you're just going to ignore me?" He asks.

"I'm not" I say taking another bite from the fruit on my plate.

"We we're supposed to talk last night and you ditched me to call KJ" He says.

"Do we have to do this right now?" I ask looking around at the other guys.

"Dammit Savvy I don't care about them right now! Do you not understand how crazy you're driving me!" He all but yells making other customers look at us.

My eyes turn to Sam and he gave me a knowing smile and I sent him a discreet wink.

The plan was definitely working even after one day.

"Let's not do this here Colby" I say not even looking at him and he groans slamming his hands on the table and walking away back up to our rooms.

"What the hell Sav?" Elton says.

"Just don't worry about it" I say nonchalantly.

"I'm sorry but you're being fucking stupid he loves you you love him so what the hell is the problem" He says.

"I don't have a problem" I say.

"Then go fix it right now" He says staring at me.

"Why?" I ask.

"Because I'm not gonna sit here and watch you two fight and bitch and pout the whole fucking trip you overreacted a tad bit to much yeah what he did was pretty fucked I understand that but this has gone way to far" He says the other guys sink back as I took in his words.

I set my fork down and quietly get up from the table.

It was a very short amount of time to prepare for what would happen but I knocked on the door anyways and waited.

"Guys I'm fine" he stops and his gaze moves lower to meet my eyes.

The words caught in my throat in that moment.

"Savvy?" He asks.

I'm not so sure what had happened what came over me but I didn't stop myself and neither did he when I connected our lips and the whole revenge plan was thrown out the window.

It was such a relief when he didn't push me away feeling his lips on mine was like home.

And god did i miss home.

He took a step back bring me with him dragging me into the room slamming the door shut our lips didn't part for a second before he was slamming me against a wall and his hands greedily roamed my thighs.

"I'm sorry" I say breathlessly when we pulled away for a moment to catch our breaths.

"Please just shut up" He breathes out before connecting his lips with mine again.

I clenched my thighs together a moan escaped my lips and settled on his making his stupid hot smirk appear.

"Please take this off" I say yanking up his shirt he helped me get it off him quickly before he dipped his head down going for my neck kissing the exposed skin of my collar bone.

I bit my lip tugging on his hair emitting a moan from him.

His blue eyes had turned a darker shade they met mine before settling on my lip between my teeth.

"Don't do that" He says.

"Let me hear you" He says making me release it immediately.

A blush had crept up to my cheeks I knew it had.

It stayed there until I was fully undressed laying in his arms breathless because I knew I definitely had let him hear me.

_____________________

I bit my lip to keep the giant smile off my face as I sat across from Colby who had just lightly kicked my foot.

"So" Elton says looking between us weirdly.

We shrugged fighting back huge smiles.

"They totally fucked" Heath says without even glancing at us stuffing food in his mouth.

Sam nods and hums in agreement with Heath and Elton looks disgusted as our cheeks burn bright red.

"You're right she was walking a little funny" Sam agrees.

"I'm cutting his dick off" Elton says picking up a knife and I put my hand on his stopping him from picking a knife up.

"Damn must've been good too that was quick" Heath says.

"Can you stop observing me" I say glaring at him.

"Just speaking truth honey bunches" He blows me a kiss and I roll my eyes.

"Okay can we stop talking about these two having sex it's making me sick" Elton says.

The other two agree to stop so my gaze settles back on Colby who hadn't stopped staring at me.

He sent me a wink before going back to eating.

We left after we finished eating making our way to our helicopter ride.

I sat between Sam and Colby holding tightly on to Colby's hand he gave it a gentle squeeze for comfort making me smile at him.

It was a breath taking experience flying over the water and the city taking in how beautiful it is when you get to explore different countries.

After our helicopter ride we had to pack up and move to another hotel so Sam volunteered to ride in the taxi because we couldn't fit the luggage in the rolls royce.

This hotel was so much fancier and since i paid for my half of the trip i get my own room but Colby had already told me he was invading my room for the rest of the trip not like i minded though.

The boys didn't know this but Elton stepped outside to return the rolls royce that he had convinced the boys that he bought so we headed up to our rooms to settle in.

"I better not hear anything through these walls" Elton says.

"It will be Sam that hears it" I say before shutting my door in his face.

"I don't wanna hear it either!" Sam yells so i can hear him through the door making me laugh.

Colby laughed at me.

"So that means round two right?" He asks and i roll my eyes.

"In your dreams" I say.

I went to the restroom exploring the giant room a bit and noticed the huge tub.

"I found where we can do round two" I say jokingly.

He walked in and saw the bathtub i was staring at.

"I'm down" He says.

_________________________