Last Day.

Savannah
____________________

I felt someone poking my back and i knew Colby was trying to wake me up.

"Stop" I groan.

"I wanna spend time with you" He says and i can hear the pout in his voice.

I roll over and i was right his lip was jutted out into a pout.

"Put the pout away i'm up" I say.

"Yay" He says and i roll my eyes at him.

All he wanted to do was cuddle couldn't he have done that while i slept?

"I don't want to leave" He says his lips brushing my forehead.

"It'll only be ten days and then i'm back in L.A" I say.

"But three single boys are on the trip" He says.

I look at him and run my finger over his cheek.

"Three single boys who aren't you" I say making him smile.

Soon all the boys were awake which meant we'd be leaving for our last day of activities.

We all ate breakfast together the boys goofing around the whole time and then we got ready.

"It's these three guys last day" I say to my camera.

"She's gonna miss me the most" Corey says.

"Totally" I say laughing.

"I'll be stuck with Jay Fitz and Toddy" I say looking bored before laughing.

"Just kidding i love those three guys they're so awesome!" I say.

"Hey!" The three boys say and i blow them a kiss.

Sam and Colby had to empty the piss tank today and i turned off my camera because i was going no where near them anyways i was staying in the comfort of the slightly boy stinky Rv.

______________________

"Lookin good" Elton says pointing his camera at us all.

"I like my helmet a lot" Corey says smacking his helmet.

"Ow" He says.

The boys ran around hitting each other in the head and laughing loudly.

It was cramped but Me Elton and Sam fit on one four wheeler while Colby and Corey took the other one and Elton drove like a crazy person all the way to the beach.

Elton drove us through the shallow water of the ocean soaking us and him and Corey chased each other around for awhile.

They tied a sled on one of the four wheeler's and Elton was sitting on it.

"This is a bad idea" Sam says and i nod in agreement.

While Corey and Sam pulled Elton around Colby drove us around the beach a bit while they messed around.

"Woooo" I yell filming us.

"Oh my god!" I say when Colby almost hit Elton who's riding the sled.

After awhile Colby wanted to be pulled by the sled and all the boys were taking turns but i did not trust any of them to pull me on a sled that would be dumb of me.

The boys yelled at each other the whole time because they don't speak like normal people because they aren't normal people.

Elton ended up doing a one eighty on the sled but wiped out which had me dying from laughter.