You're About To Luge, Brock.

Savannah.
____________________

"It's our first sunny day" I say spreading my arms enjoying the warm sun hitting my skin.

"That means we have to dump the bathroom tank" Elton announces.

"Bye guys" I say skipping off further away from the Rv knowing how bad that it's going to stink.

I pull out my iPhone and start recording.

"Ayye bitches it's Savvy I've just left the boys at the Rv so they could empty the poop tank and now I'm gonna explore the parking lot" I say.

"It's so beautiful here I would move here if my life wasn't back in L.A it's finally sunny here and it's completely gorgeous today and we get to start the really fun activities like we're going to Luge today something that Elton found and it's probably gonna result in competition battles to the death and injuries so I'm definitely bringing my go pro along to make sure I catch it all" I say.

"Sav!" I hear someone yell across the parking lot and I point the camera towards the gagging boys.

"They have opened the beast" I say I could hear them gagging from across the parking lot.

"I'm still ignoring them" I say shrugging continuing my walk.

"So after we Luge today I booked a nice dinner for everyone and it's actually gonna be like the first night that we get to be a family I guess we've all been so tired with the thirteen hour time change and we went hiking yesterday and were drained so today will give us the chance of sitting down in a restaurant and enjoying being together" I say.

"We're done Savvy!" Colby yells.

"Okay I need to go make sure the boys are ready to go sooo I'll vlog later" I say before ending the recording.

I walk back to the Rv and the smell is still lingering in the air so I quickly get in the motor home away from it.

"Okay boys we gotta go we're on a time schedule" I say checking my Apple Watch for the time.

Elton drove us to the place where we're gonna do a bunch of stuff and we all got out after he parked.

We got in a Gondola lift when it started moving I gripped onto the little seat.

"You Guys is this a good time to mention that I have a fear of dangling in the air? Like no matter what I'm in or anything even planes" I say.

Colby drapes his arm over my shoulder.

"Well you'll be jumping out of a plane with the other guys for the next half of the trip" Elton says in his own attempt to make me feel better.

When it stopped and we got out it was Sam's turn to piggy back me now.

I took a selfie of me and him.

"#Samvy?" I say.

Everyone cringes and shakes their head no.

"I'm out of ships sorry Sammy boy" I say patting his head.

While the boys looked at the sky swing which at the moment they didn't know I had booked us to do it I hopped off of Sam's back and stepped away from the boys.

"Hey Elton" I say waving my hand at him to come over.

"What's up?" He asks.