Where's My Bed?

Savannah.
__________________

I was running a little behind on getting to the Rv but the boys went ahead while I double checked our plans for today because it was raining and everything was getting canceled.

But when I walked in the Rv for the first time I heard fake sex noises and since I only see Elton and Sam I assume it's Colby and Corey which I shake my head at.

"And this everyone is what I'll be living with for the next to weeks" I show the two boys crammed into the shower/bathroom before closing the door and they continue screaming.

"Bad news We have three beds" Elton says and I cringe.

"And most of you have girlfriends and that's just wrong for me to sleep in a bed with y'all" I say.

"Yeah we planned on making you bunk with Colby" Elton says laughing and I roll my eyes.

"But there's three beds you boys can bunk together" I whine.

"Corey wants his own bed and no one wanted to sleep with him anyways" Elton says shrugging.

"Colby I swear if you do anything weird in your sleep I will murder you" I shout over the two boys moaning.

I shake my head at their weirdness.

"Where's my bed?" I ask and Elton points above my head.

I nod taking a seat pulling out my laptop trying to finish editing the video from yesterday.

Colby and Corey eventually stopped screaming and sat down with me and Sam while Elton drove us to the only place that wasn't closed from the rain.

Colby leaned over looking at the screen on my laptop watching me edit.

I look over at him giving him a small smile I look at the two boys in front of us and they are talking to their girlfriends on the phone.

"I like this clip" Colby says pointing at one of us doing the lame parkour.

"Me too we look like idiots" I say laughing.

"Look at Corey's face" he points out and we burst into laughter.

I could tell me and all the guys we're gonna be best friends.

____________________

"Okay we are at a bmx trail thing and we're gonna get hurt" I say my camera in hand as we were walking and getting our bikes all the boys got green bikes but I got a yellow one.

"Okay who's going first" Elton asks.

"Nose goes!" We all y'all but Corey is the last one.

He was scarred like he was about everything we've done so far.

"Come on Corey you bitched out on the second thing we did let's go" I say trying to get him to move.

I didn't have good balance so I knew I wouldn't be able to do this even the smallest trail so I stayed on the side lines and rode my bike like a normal person.

"Colby film my cool trick!" I say giving him my camera.

I pedal for a few seconds before doing a bunny hop.

Colby faces the camera towards Sam because he's slow clapping with an amazed look on his face.

"Asshole" I say laughing at him.