She's Mine!

Savannah,

________________

"Okay so for the last day of the trip i think someone should get a tattoo" Elton says.

"I think it should be Sav!" Elton says pointing his camera at me.

"Why me?" I ask whining.

Me and Elton argued as to why i should or should not get a tattoo with him and Toddy.

Of course Elton gets his way no matter what so we all found a tattoo shop.

Toddy was getting Procrastination on his thigh and Elton is getting a sheep on his wrist and me somehow Elton talked me into a surprise tattoo and he was not gonna let me see it until it was done but i got to pick where i wanted it and i opted for my hip and i hoped that it wasn't anything terrible because i would have to say goodbye to crop tops if so.

Todd and Elton went first and i was getting nervous about this and i so wanted to back out but i had used my pass on boogie boarding this week.

When it was my turn Elton made Jay cover my eyes with his hand so i wouldn't be able to see at all.

The pain of the tattoo was like an intense burning sensation my eyes welled with tears but i kept it together but to my luck it wasn't big so it didn't take long before Jay removed his hand from my face and the needle had stopped stabbing me.

Before the guy bandaged it up he let me go to the mirror and see it.

I looked down at my hip.

"Elton! what the hell!?"

________________________

Everything was wild with these boys the last ten days with sky diving and so much more it has been incredible but i will be glad when this plane lands and i'm back to my new home.

Elton sat next to me asleep but i couldn't sleep because a few hours prior i was passed out.

It was real quiet on the plane except the faint sound of the tapping on a keyboard.

Their was only about an hour before we landed and have to go through customs which i was glad we'd be in L.A soon.

All the boys were gonna pick us up but since they didn't want to start a riot we were just gonna get and uber to the mansion.

I search through my backpack and pull out my head phones and plug them in so i don't have to sit in silence.

Colby had downloaded so much music on y phone while we were in New Zealand and now i had become a fan of his music choices.

Toddy had played Twenty one Pilots non stop so i had become a big fan of them also.

I shifted uncomfortably the seat belt rubbed against my hip making my tattoo sting like crazy.

And now I just had to kill some time.

_____________________

Me and Elton parted ways with Toddy Jay and Fitz and we're headed home.

I'd most likely just crash at Elton's so I didn't have to go home because I am exhausted plus Amanda was probably gonna be staying the night with Elton anyways.

Our Uber ride was quiet me and Elton were so drained yet we were excited to see our friends again.

"Almost time to see lover boy" Elton says nudging me and I roll my eyes.

"Come on he talks about you so much you know it's gonna happen" He says.

"Are you okay with that?" I ask him.