That Old Lady Just Beat Your Ass!

Savannah.
________________

Instagram.

Liked by @Brennentaylor @eltoncastee and 126,883 others

@colby_brock: The only way she looks at me @sav.hart

Comments:
@brennentaylor: he's mine @savvy_savage
@katrinastuartofficial: Mami😍
View all 4,935 comments.
________________

I woke up to my phone buzzing like crazy and I checked it noticing it all was from Instagram.

My back was pressed against Colby's chest as I scrolled through some comments from the photo he posted a few minutes ago.

I shut my phone off and rolled over burying my face in his chest.

The Rv was still quiet so I knew all the others were asleep Colby played with my hair while I was still cuddled into his chest.

Once I felt like I was awake I looked up at him giving him a soft smile.

"Good morning" I say quietly.

"Morning" He says pressing a kiss on my forehead.

"I really need to pee" I say before rolling on top of him and then climbing down the latter.

Elton had fixed the door last night so I shut the door and did my business.

Corey was snoring when I got out of the bathroom and I knew they most likely wouldn't be up for awhile so I just climbed back in bed with Colby.

Our noses were touching my eyes were shut but I could feel him staring at my face.

"That's kinda creepy but sweet at the same time" I whisper.

"Sorry you're just beautiful" he says making a smile appear on my lips.

He shocked me for a moment when he leaned in and kisses me but I got over it and melted into the sweet kiss enjoying the feel of his soft lips on mine.

After we broke the kiss he buried his face in my neck and my fingers grazed his shirtless back until I heard the boys start waking up.

I kiss his cheek lightly.

"We should probably get up and get ready" I say and he groans and pulls me closer.

"You're such a baby" I say laughing.

"Gross" Elton says rubbing his eyes.

"Aw Elty don't be jealous" I say and he sticks his tongue out at me.

Eventually me and Colby got out of bed and he went to get ready.

I say curled up on the passengers seat with Elton driving.

"How was last night" he asks.

"It was great" I say smiling.

"Did he ask you to be his girlfriend cause I need to give him the talk" Elton says and I roll my eyes laughing.