Sav.

Savannah.
___________________

I was sprawled out on a couch with my good friend Elton as we finished the last minute bookings.

Elton's girlfriend Amanda had went out to get food while we worked on starting up my new career.

I was not a big time youtuber like Elton but I had a small fan base with my personal channel and with this new chapter in my life starting it was bound to grow.

Elton had called me and flew me out to L.A from Connecticut hooked me up with a place to live with Amanda and asked me to be what he called the "Tfil girl" I was meant to be the responsible one for the trips but haha.

"Tfil New Zealand is booked completely" we highfive I look at the plans for the trip smiling widely it was gonna be wild.

"Me you and the guys have to make an announcement video about the trip to New Zealand so we can do that tonight" He says.

"Okay sounds good" I say hearing the front door open.

"I brought burgers" Amanda says walking into the living room.

"The trip is fully booked" Elton says and she plops down between us.

"That's great!" She says.

We lounged on the couch watching tv and eating our burgers for a couple of hours before we heard the front door open followed by loud voices and laughs.

Four boys and two girls came into the living room still carrying on their conversation about a prank Elton pulled.

"This is Sav" Elton says pointing at me and I wave.

"And I know you guys I'm a bit of a fan" I say my cheeks slightly turning red.

"Nice too meet you" Devyn says smiling taking a seat close to me Corey following her.

They all said they're hellos.

"Well I want to make an announcement to you guys this is the new Tfil girl she's gonna be going on trips with us helping with the cameras and booking places and she has some crazy shit planned for New Zealand" Elton says.

"What that's awesome!" Sam says.

"Have I seen you before?" Katrina asks.

"I have a YouTube channel but I'm not that famous on there but my instagram is popular" I say.

"Oh! I follow you on insta!" She says and I smile.

"I follow all of you" I say with a slight laugh.

"Wait I wanna follow her!" They all start talking over each other getting on their phones and me and Elton give each other a look before laughing.

And this is the story of how my life changed forever.