My Crush Just Got Crushed.

Savannah.

____________________________

Yesterday the boys had a guys day while i stayed in the Rv sick.

They went off roading in jeeps and then go karting.

Of course they felt bad that i had been stuck alone all day so they joined me earlier than i expected but i didn't want them near me and get sick with whatever stomach bug i had and i sent them away to go eat dinner.

Today was a new day and with medicine in my system i was feeling a lot better but i wasn't a hundred percent but i can't skip out today because it is the big day.

For the boys to get their surprise.

I have decided to keep the whole thing a surprise even for Elton so today i was driving and Sam was in the passengers seat taking control of the aux cord.

"She's the best driver we've had" Sam says looking back at the boys.

"Hey!" Elton says.

"Boys i'm just a gift with many talents" I say.

"Fun fact she didn't drive until she moved to L.A so this is like a week's lesson on driving" Elton says laughing.

"What!?" Corey says.

"Yeah i had my licenses but i was always to scared to drive until i came to L.A because i actually had to start doing things for myself" I say.

I Pull into the parking lot and park the Rv ad we all get out.

"Are we playing football today?" Sam asks.

"Nope Sammy boy we are playing Rugby and you are going to learn how to actually play the game not like that pathetic googled searched game you boys played the other day" I say walking towards the field.

"How did you not know about this?" Colby asks Elton.

"She's full of surprises" Elton says shrugging.

"I worked my magic" I wink at the boys.

The boys must think we're just learning by a coach but not just any coach we're learning from the coaches of the Wellington Hurricanes.

Some of these guys we're 6'9 and weighed 240 ish so these boys were gonna die.

I stop them before we get to the locker room.

"Okay boys we're not here to just learn from just any coach" I say.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Elton asks he has been filming since we got off the Rv.

"Coaches the fitness trainers and the players themselves are here today" I say.

"Sav what team is this?" Elton asks worry in his voice.

"Oh you know the Wellington Hurricanes who might have the best player in the world on their team" I say like it's no biggie.

"Hey Toby" I say waving at him we shake hands.

"Boys this is Toby Robson" I say and they all introduce themselves and he leads us into the locker room.

"Are you playing with us?" Sam asks still amazed that were here.

"Of course not! i'm gonna be the cheerleader" I say.

"Of course Rugby cheerleaders are usually in shorter shorts and bikini's" Toby says looking at my shorts and white crop top.

"She's close enough" He says shrugging.

We walk through the weight room.

"They have dumb bells that weigh more than i do" Elton says.