Bitch Yes.

Savannah.
______________________________

Instagram.

Liked By ColbyBrock, brennentaylor, and 13,876 others

Sav.hart: Check out our new video link in bio @colbybrock❤️
📷: @brennentaylor
Comments:
@todderic: So happy for you Sav
colbybrock you hurt her you're dead.
@heathhussar: Bitch yes😍
@brennentaylor: this is a cover up for #brolby
@colbybrock: ❤️
View all 11,086 comments

__________________

"You two are so gross now" Brennen says.

"He literally only has his arm around me" I say.

"Yeah man you've been commenting about our relationship since it became public" Colby says annoyed.

"Can we not have drama over this Brennen they literally just now get to be happy everywhere they go together now" Elton says.

"I just think it should have waited" He says.

"Yeah and it's not your relationship" I say.

"I'm looking out for you Sav I don't want the hate to ruin your trip" He says.

"When did you start caring about my girlfriend so much?" Colby asks.

"I've always cared about her I know how social media can be" He says.

"Brennen what's going on?" I ask.

"I don't want to talk about this anymore let's not ruin our trip can we just go" He says.

The guys agree and I just follow wanting to drop the drama but not drop the situation it was just to weird now.
______________________

Over the course of the trip since that day everything had become awkward for me to the point I couldn't enjoy the trip.

So when we finally got home I was happy to be alone for a few seconds to think about everything that happened.

Brennen was okay when the fanbase didn't know but he started being weird when we told them it was really odd.

"I've got to film today the prank wars is starting back up" Colby says through the phone as I lay on my bed.

"Okay I'm gonna visit a friend can I come by later?" I ask.

"Only if you bring me tender greens" He says I could hear the smile in his voice.

"Okay I'll let you go so you can film" I say.

"I'll see you later" He says.

"I love you" I say.

"I love you too" He says.

We say goodbye and then hang up.

I look in the mirror and decide I just need to brush my hair so I quickly do that stuff my phone in my back pocket grab my wallet and keys and I head out locking the apartment behind me.

The drive was short to his apartment complex I waited for him to buzz me in before making my way upstairs.

I knocked on the door and a few seconds later he opened it.

"Hey" I say.

"Hey what's up?" He says telling aside letting me come in.

We went and sat down.

"It's been bugging me since Japan you've been acting like you don't want to be my friend anymore" I say.

"I've been busy Sav" He says.

"No don't give me a cliche excuse I know something is going on" I say.

He stayed quiet not looking at me.

"I just need to know" I say.

"It became so much more official when you two announced it" He says.

"I like you Savannah and I hate that I do because my bestfriend definitely deserves a girl like you and I envy him so much because he has you" He starts spilling out.

"You know I had hope this terrible hope that you two would break up the fans wouldn't know about you two and then I might have a shot but it just got more serious between you two after it was announced" He says I was speechless.

"Brennen it was serious before we told everybody we don't date for the fun of it I know you can't help how you feel I don't blame you it would be the same way if Colby was dating my bestfriend" I say.

"I know us can never happen and I've stepped aside for Colby but if there's ever a chance that you feel the same way I need to know" He says.

"I'm sorry but I don't have any feelings like that for you I love Colby and this conversation never happened I still want to be friends but this no" I couldn't finish my sentence before I got up and jogged out.

I walked out to the car fumbling with my keys this was a mistake.

__________________________

"Are you sure you're okay?" He asks and I nod.

"I just don't want to talk about it" I say.

He nods and let's it go digging into his food.

I laid on the couch watching Aaron and Corey play a video game every once in awhile they would yell at the tv.

After Colby finished his food he dragged me up to his room and we laid in bed my head rested on his chest.

Mostly things had been good with us the fans had taken our relationship well but of course we had occasional haters and Colby would then smoother me in love which wasn't terrible until he would take it a little far and never leave my side.

I was happy with everything except with how today went.

I felt bad for Brennen he had to watch his bestfriend love the girl that he has feelings for and he knew I didn't feel the same way.

I knew I could never feel the same way for him.

Colby was absolutely everything to me I'd never loved anybody like I love him and I wouldn't want anything to hurt him especially not this I didn't want to become the wedge between two friends but I didn't know what to do.

I smiled hearing his soft snores looking up at him his lips parted he looked so cute.

________________________

"Come on I know I let it go the other day but it's bugging me because you're acting different what's going on do you wanna break up or something?" He asks.

"No god no Colby" I say and he sighs in relief and hugs me.

"Good because I love you and you know I've never loved anybody like this I guess I'm just worried maybe I'm just thinking somethings up I don't know maybe I'm just stupid" He says.

"Honey you're not stupid" I say pressing my hand against his cheek making him look at me.

"I talked to Brennen the other day because of him avoiding us and he told me he liked me but I didn't want you to know because I don't want to come between your friendship but I also don't ever want to keep secrets from you" I say.

"Wait what? He likes you?" He asks.

"Please don't be mad he can't help how he feels" I say and he relaxes under my touch.

"Maybe the three of us need to talk we can't just ignore it or there won't be a friendship anymore" I say and he nods.

"We're great friends we have to get through it somehow" He says.

I was hoping he was right.

And he was after a long talk with Brennen we all worked it out and our friendship seemed to be at it's best now.