Volume iii - Chapter 46

Start from the beginning

"I just gotta text Liam and Zayn, I think they wanted to come over too." I told her and she lit up.

"Liam's coming?" She asked.

"Yes Gem," I rolled my eyes. "Liam is coming."

She smiled to herself and took a sip from her drink.

I put my phone on the table and leant back after sending the message and almost immediately, Harry replied.

I love you too <3

come back soon xx

I smiled at the phone screen and was about to reply when there was a knock at my door.

I shook my head and smiled as I got up to open it. They were standing on the other side of the door with goofy grins and two six packs of beers in their hands.

"How are you doing?" Liam asked sympathetically as he smiled at me sadly.

I chuckled and rolled my eyes "Thanks for your sympathy, but it's not needed. I'm okay."

"Any time mate. Now, let's drink." Zayn interrupted, pushing past me and into the lounge.

"Gem?" Liam asked as he saw her sitting on the couch.

"Hey," She said, jumping up and hugging him tight. He spun her around and kissed her as Zayn and I gagged behind them.

"Hey," Liam laughed. "Like you can talk. You two with Harry and Niall and just as bad."

"He's right," Gemma piped up, beaming with happiness as they both sat on couch, practically on top of each other. "You guys are adorable."

I looked at Zayn and saw him looking back at me with the same expression of disbelief.

"Hey Zayn, how bout some Xbox?" I offered, trying to brush off their comments with a laugh.

I am not cute. I am sexy and handsome and I will not be called cute or adorable.

Zayn was clearly thinking the same thing as me as he took up my offer and ignored the other two.

We both moved to the TV and picked a game.

"Oh shit!" Gemma exclaimed suddenly. "It's nearly half 7. I promised Becca I would go see a film with her tonight."

"Oh, okay." Liam replied, pulling her closer to him and holding her tight. "Do you have to go now?"

Then, they started whispering amongst each other while Zayn and I set up the Xbox and moved back to the couch.

I think they were saying shit like 'oh, please don't go.' and 'i love you and i miss you.'

Ugh.

And they think we're the cute ones.

Zayn and I had chosen FIFA and just as we were staring a game, Gemma decided it was time to leave.

"I'll drive you." Liam offered as they both moved to go to the door.

I groaned and paused the game to get up and say goodbye.

"Gees, If I'm that much of a bother, Tomlinson..." She joked as she stood by the door.

I shook my head and walked up to hug her.

"Thanks for coming." I told her as we embraced.

"No problem." She told me.

"No, seriously." I whispered while Zayn talked to Liam. "Thank you. You have been so great through all of this."

"Louis..." She tried to stop me but I need to say this.

"No, Gem. Listen. I will always love you and I just... Thank you." I told her, giving her a tight squeeze before I released her.

"Okay, I'll see you later." I said with a smile.

"See ya." She told me. "Bye Zayn."

"Bye Gem." He replied, giving her a quick hug before her and Liam left the apartment.

Zayn and I returned to the FIFA, but it wasn't like it usually was.

Normally, we can joke around and have a great time playing.

Normally, we have fots of fun and excessive swearing.

But this time, it was different.

The mood was a little dampened and we weren't finding things as funny as we usually would. There wasn't as much conversation and we played in silence at some points.

And it was all because of two boys from Holmes Chapel, sitting 3 hours away, probably doing the same thing we were:

Denying the fact that we were sad and missing our loves while we attempted to have a good time.

Wow... What a life we lead.

I sighed and realised our attempts were futile.

All I wanted was Harry.

To hold and hug and snuggle and kiss Harry.

All I could think of was Harry and quite frankly, I didn't mind.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

this is shit cause im sick but im bored so i decided to write

soznotsoz

ily <3

dont judge meh, my brain doesnt work atm...

~ Vic xo