Chapter 21

Dylan's POV

"What the fuck are you doing here?" Chris said as he pointed a finger at me. My defensive instinct kicked in and I used my body to shield the ladies with me.

"It's not my obligation to tell you." I snapped. I don't owe this jerk any explanation or anything.

"You bitch!" She said. It was really easy to push his buttons. I was about to respond when an authoritative voice stopped us.

"What's the meaning of this?" A tall man with gray hair in a suit asked. And based on Ashley's reaction, it must be her father.

"Dad." Ashley said.

"Dad." Chris said.

What the hell? Did he just call Ashley's father dad?

"What the hell Chris?" Ashley asked in confusion.

"Ashley... why don't you change into something formal and then get back here. We have a lot to discuss. And please send your friends home, this in not the right time for them to be here." His father said in a calm voice. I noticed behind her was a woman who looked like Ashley, it must be her mother. Then another person stood behind them. He looked familiar but I can't seem to remember. He was a big fat man with balding head. He also wore a suit like Ashley's dad and come to think of it, the jerk's wearing a suit too.

"No! Whatever you need to say you can say it in front of them." It can't help buy feel proud about my girl.

"This is a family affair." Was his father's firm response. "Andrea, escort this two out and then go to your parents."

Unlike Ashley, Andrea was just a servant's child therefore she doesn't have any power against them.

"Andrea, go and take Dan in your house. I'll be there soon." She then held my arm. "Stay with me." She didn't need to tell me that.

When they were out of sight, Ashley guided me to the den where everyone was now seated. Tension arises and I felt death glares towards me.

"Ashley, I can't believe that you broke up with Chris! Hence, we didn't even know you were dating him." Her mother started. "We would have approved. He is a very good man"

"You didn't know because your weren't around." Ashley spat. "And you would approve not because he's a good man but because he's the heir of a multimillion dollars company." She added and her parents winced. "And he's not a good man... he's a spoiled rotten brat."

"Ashley!" Her parents said in unison.

"No matter what you said! You don't have a choice. It's been settled you are to marry him by the end of the month!" Her mother stated.

I saw the grin on the jerk's face. Thankfully, Ashley's hand was holding me, else, I might have pounded the idiot to death.

"What! You can't do that!"

"It's been decided."

"No!"

"Young lady." The fat man finally spoke. "If it were up to me, I don't want you for my child. You're almost bankrupt." Ashley's eyes widened at that revelation. "My company's basically salvaging your company. You should be grateful that my son wanted you. You wouldn't want to leave this palace and sleep in the street wouldn't you?"

Like father like son. I saw the resemblance in them.

"I don't care if I loose everything! I'm not marrying him!"

"And I won't let him marry you." I finally decided to speak. It seemed like they have forgotten about me.

"I'm sorry but who are you?" His father asked. "This is a family affair so you should not really be here." It's good to know that there's still politeness in him.

"I'm Dylan and I'm your daughter's girlfriend."

"Your gay?" All of them but Chris asked at the same time!

"I knew it!" Was Chris' response. "That is why you're so overprotective of Andrea! You're banging each other!"

"Language Chris!" His father yelled.

"What?" Ashley's parents asked in surprise.

"She's my sister you pervert!" Ashley finally blurted out and everyone in the room was continually being shocked at the revelations.

"You knew?" Her father asked. "Since when?"

"Since forever!"

"This is not the right time for this topic." Her mother said. "We have bigger issues at hand." She then looked at us. "You will leave my daughter alone and you will marry him. End of discussion."

"No! You can't make me! I'll die first before I marry that jerk." Ashley then held on to me. She was now bursting in tears and I hate to see my girl cry.

How should I handle this?

Should I also use the 'Dad' card?

This was the first time that I'm at lost.

"Shhh... Don't cry Ash... I'll handle this." The assured her and she stopped crying. I wiped the tears from her face and smiled at her, mentally telling her that it will be alright.

"I'm going to fight for her."

"With what?" Chris butt in.

"With the same card that you used. You are so pathetic! You can't get what you want so you cry to your daddy for help! I beat you in the race and you still won't give up! You're such a sore looser! And a very pathetic one!" I said to his face.

"And since we are pulling the 'dad' card here, I guest it's time I call mine!" I then reached for my phone and called my father's direct line. "He's be here in thirty minutes. And by the way, do you have a big open yard?"

"Yes, why?" Ashley's mother asked in confusion.

"Because he need space for the chopper to land."

I cockily grinned.