Chapter 11

Dylan's POV

I stood still in the water analyzing the events that just happened. Ashley tricked me then kissed me then left me. What the hell? No one has ever done that to me.

She slowly picked the pieces of her clothing and started to cover her nakedness. It was then that I had noticed her whole body. She had a nice abs but not as masculine as mine, just perfectly toned to parade around. I knew she was a cheerleader and they wore short of everything but I never bothered to watch them so this was the first time that I saw her abs. Her ass were perfectly round and her skin glisten with the brightness of the setting sun.

I felt like a dirty old man for having really dirty thoughts while watching her. No other woman had that effect on me no matter how sexy they were. My thoughts linger with me throwing her at the makeshift bed in the tree house and making love with her through the night and maybe tomorrow and next. I can clearly see my hands perfectly massaging her mounds and her ass while we were buried in deep and passionate kiss.

"No! Andrea! Stay there and don't go with him." I was pulled out from my dirty fantasy by the sound of her voice. I didn't even heard her phone rang. "Just stay put and I'll be there!" She then ended the call and yelled at me. "Hey! I know you're mad but please can you be mad at me later? I really needed to go back to school!"

Wow! Demanding much? After what she did? I then carefully swam towards the shore and walked towards her. I saw the band that I used to tie my her in her hand and hurriedly grabbed it and tied my hair back into a bun. I can't risked her identifying me. But maybe she had already forgotten about that.

"Will you please hurry up?" Her tone was demanding and I can sense her uneasiness.

"What's the rush anyway?" I responded with an authoritative tone. I'm really not fond of being ordered around.

"Just please hurry up!" She changed her tone from demanding to pleading. I instantly felt sorry for being such a bitch.

I went to the tree house and pulled off my shirt when I was sure that she weren't looking and put on my hoodie and shoes. Dan and I doesn't have extra clothes in this place since there's no such need. I grabbed my stuff and motioned her to follow. "Come on."

We doubled our pace while going back to my car. The usual twenty to thirty minute trek was down to ten. She didn't even stop when she answered her phone. "No Andrea! Just No! I'll be there soon!" She then looked at me and I saw the concern in her eyes.

"Come on!" I grabbed her hand and we jogged faster. When we reached the parking lot, I unlocked the car and we both hurriedly went inside. I started the engine and took off.

Just our luck... it was already the peak of rush hour and we got stuck in the traffic just a few blocks from school. "Come on! Move!"

I was torn in remaining silent and nosing around but the later prevail. "So...What's the deal with Andrea?"

"It's none of your concern." Was her cold answer.

I just sighed in defeat for I don't want to lash at her.

"I'm sorry..." She began when silence started to engulf the room. "It's just that I completely forgotten about her and left her at school."

"Okay..." Was my short respond but my curiosity won. "Don't you guys always ride with the jer-- jocks home?"

"That's the point!" And now I'm completely lost!

"I really can't understand you."

"Andrea... she's different from us. She..." Was that tear beginning to build up on her eyes? "She's kind, polite and pure hearted. Not like us. We are... " She paused as she though for the right words.