Chapter 2

Dylan's POV

"Told yah you'll like it!" My cousin boasted. She really knew me well. "Follow me!" She ordered me... again. I really hater being ordered around but my cousin's special. She's the only family I considered and vice versa. We were glued to the hips. It's just she tended to disappear from time to time. She dropped out of school when were sophomores. She told me that she already learned everything that she needed to survive. And that's the in and out of computer.

I thought we were going to the VIP area to watch the fights but I was surprised when she brought me to the locker area. "I hope you aren't rusted. You're the special event!"

My mouth gaped open as I heard those words. I can't believe that I'm going to fight again. After the incident a year ago, I was forced to stop fighting.

"You're the greatest!" I squished her in a tight embrace. "I haven't sparred with anyone in a while but you know I been training."

"Yeah... I know! So gear up! Everything you need was in the bag!"

"It seemed that the dragon's excited." I heard a familiar voice said and was shocked for no one had called me that in a long time. I looked at the door and saw a familiar face.

"Leo!" I then walked towards him and we enveloped each other in a hug. "What's up pal! I haven't heard anything from you since forever!"

"Thing went south after the incident. I laid low for a while." Leo was one of the main organizer of the fight club that I used to enter. He himself was a fighter but after a serious injury, he had no choice but to retire. He had so much influence that helped him organized his own club. "I bumped into Dan a month ago and we talked about this event. She told me that you can fight again so I got you in a special event. Don't worry... she's not too great but will surely give you a nice fight. I'm not underestimating you but I don't want you to over exert yourself."

"Don't worry... I'm just happy to fight again. And it's good to see you man!" I tapped his shoulder and he proceed to exit the room.

"Be ready. Your up next!" He said as he closed the door.

I took off my clothes and proceed to wear a sports bra and boxer short which was in the bag. I also found the wrap for my wrist. I looked at the soundless monitor in the locker room and saw that both men were already at their limit. It was a close fight. One of them should give up soon. Let's just see which one had the most spirit.

My cousin was, as usual, glued to her laptop. I wonder what she was doing. So I took a peek from the side. She must have been really absorbed to not notice me. I saw her chatting with someone online.

megane21: I'm good too... Bonding with my couz... 'Bout you?

lonelygirl: School started... Same same...

She must have seen my reflection in the mirror as she instantly closed her laptop. "What the hell Dy!"

"New girl couz!" I have always knew that my one and only known cousin was a lesbian. She came out when we were around 10 years old. She told me that she had a crush on her English teacher. Her parents thought it was just a phase but it turned out that it was not. As for me... I'm also a lesbian... My parents thought that my cousin rubbed into me but I always knew that I liked girls even before my cousin came out. Fortunately they accepted me as I am. They really have no choice because I'm their only child... they will have no heir.

"She's different!" Dan answered defensively as she fixed her glasses. Unlike me... since she spent all her time in front of the monitor, her vision was poor. I told her to get laser surgery but she don't want to. "I'll tell you about her next time... but please leave it for now."

"Ok." I knew my cousin very well, she will share when she's ready. It seemed like this girl was different. I wondered if she tracked her yet. No wonder if that girl's the reason why I have not seen her with any girl so far. Hmmmm. Goodness this over thinking gave me a headache! I better warm up.

After a few minutes of stretching and shadow boxing, a knock was heard. "It's time!" The man yelled from behind the door. My cousin locked her laptop and placed it on her back pack. It was her most prized possession. It never leave her sight.

"Let's party!" I said as I bumped my knuckles. We walked out the door and journeyed to the arena.

My cousin and I made the entrance of the arena. I was flattered to be coming out from the red corner. It seemed like Leo still thought highly of me. I just hope I don't disappoint them. My opponent as per my cousin only lost twice in eleven matches. Both were via submission. It seemed she's not good in grappling. All of her wins were via knock outs and most of them was forced to quit fighting, hence she gained her nickname. The girl got one killer kick which my cousin warned me about. I knew I have to be careful because my jaw had became fragile since the incident.

"And tonight ladies and gentlemen... we have a very special fight." The announcer said. It seemed like the special match was surprise for everyone. "From the blue corner... The Destroyer!" The crowed screamed and yelled in cheer. I must admit that by their reaction, my opponent must really be something. Let's just see if her alias proceeds her reputation. And as she began to walk to the ring the announcer once again spoke.

"And now from the red corner... woah..." Wow! From the announcer's reaction... he must have been surprised too. "Is this real?" He asked Leo who was standing behind him. He tried to muffle his voice but the microphone still caught them. "Ahem... sorry about that... and for now... after disappearing for a year... she's finally back!" The crowd went silent in anticipation. "The one and only underground queen..." I smirked when I heard him said that. "The Dragon!" The crowed then went crazy as the spotlight hit me. I never expected that they still knew me.

"Ok ladies and gentlemen... as our fighters gets settled in the ring you got exactly 2 minutes to place your bets." He added as I walked towards the octagon prison. The ring looked like the standard MMA arena but it will only hold two people. Yet... No hold barred. No referees to interfere. Either you loose consciousness, submit, or worst... die.

I looked upon my opponent and saw that she was surprised too. I sensed the fear that emanated from her body. This was also the first time I saw her and it seemed there's a lot of newbies. But from the looks of it... she knew me and she knew that her fate has been sealed.

The moment that I entered the ring, the man in charge locked it. It was to prevent unwanted person from entering the fight. We had those kind of situations before. But it was dual purpose. As much as it prevented outside people from coming in... it does also prevented people from coming out.

The destroyer and I stared at each other. We were about the same height and built but I could tell that my muscles were more defined especially in the stomach area.

We stood there for about a minute or two, sizing up each other. Who shall make the first move. What will be the first move. And after long silence she did the unexpected. She held out her hand for to me. "It was a great honor to fight The Almighty Dragon". She said. I then smiled and shook her hands. She took a step back and held a fighting stance and I did the same. I'm going to enjoy this fight. I though. And given a chance, I think we could be good friends.