Chapter 17

Dylan's POV

It was such a tiresome night. Good thing it was already friday and I can have a rest tomorrow. Speaking of tomorrow, I almost forgot about the project, but with the way shit happened between Court and Ash, I sure that there have been changed of plan.

"What are you thinking?" Ashley said from behind. I turned around and blushed at the image in front of me. She looked good in my shirt.

"See something you like?" She teased and I coughed. She was wearing one of my big sweats. Her long, white slender legs illuminated by the moon.

"This is a nice place." She said.

After we said goodbye to Mikea d told Dan to go home, I decided to bring Ashley home but she didn't want to go home yet. So I brought her at the lighthouse.

At first, I was about to bring her at the tree house but that was Dylan's spot for her. Therefore I brought her here.

"It is. It was peaceful and quiet in here. I always go here to think."

"You have probably brought a lot of people here." It sounded like she was fishing for information so I decided to play along.

"You're actually the first one that I brought here. This is a special place for me." I responded and actually teased back.

"So that means I'm special?" If she was trying to fish, then she sure got a bite. She got me there.

"What do you think?" I started to invade her personal space but let her keep control. I really don't want to freak her out and it's going to be a disaster if she falls down from this light house.

"Hmmm... " Was her only response. I held her waist pulled her towards me and she place her arms around my neck.

As I stared at her eyes, I can't help the sudden excitement that I'am feeling.

I like her.

I want her.

I want her now.

I can't help but stared at her eyes. Her cute dimples and her luscious lips were pulling me like gravity.

Enticing me.

"I'm going to kiss you in five seconds." I said. It was my way of asking her permission.

When she didn't pull back or move, I then claimed her lips.

Our kiss was soft and slow. It was full of passion and feeling. It's very different from the first time that I kissed her and she kissed me.

Our lips danced in rhythm. Our movement were perfect. No one was dominating. It feels like our lips were meant for each other.

I licked her bottom lips to asked for permission and it was granted. Our kiss was broken due to lack of air.

I was about to kiss her again when she stopped me. "I can't... I'm sorry..."

"Is there someone else?"

"I'm not gay." That word again. The very same word that broke my heart the last time that we kissed. If she wasn't gay then why the hell was she leading me on.

It pissed me.

I wanted to screamed at her but I saw the pain in her eyes. Maybe she just needed some time.

Unlike me who knew I was lesbian since I was young, maybe this was new to her. I have been a consistent lesbian and maybe she was afraid of change. Or maybe she had a different reason. Or maybe she was just toying with me.

I need to know but I'm too hurt to asked. I never invested this kind of feelings before.

"I'm sorry. I really am." She started. "I don't really know what to do. Our kiss felt so right and felt so familiar but... I'm not g.."

"Stop." I said. I am getting sick of hearing those words. "I understand." I then walked away.

"I just need some time!" She screamed. "Please understand, this is completely new to me. You and Dylan! You're both making me crazy!"

Did I hear her right? "What??? Who???"

"You! You suddenly appeared in my life and saved me not once but twice. You brought me here in this gorgeous place and every time I'm with you, my heart won't stop beating like crazy." She started to pace.

"And then this nerd at school." Ouch... Careful what you say about me. "She used to be someone that we picked on and then one day she also rescued me and brought me to this nice paradise. Then out of the blue kissed me just to shut me up! And it felt so damn good!" I can't help but smile at those words. I little more compliment and I might not be able to control my reaction.

"So when I was skinny dipping, I can't help but think about that kiss so I tricked so she'll come in the water and while she was scolding me... I kissed her hard." She finally stopped pacing. "I have never kissed any girl before! I never even knew that I will be kissing girls!"

"And as Katie Perry sang... I kissed a girl and I fucking liked it!"

Her explanation hit me hard. I never thought about her feelings but only mine. I felt so selfish.

"I'm sorry for being selfish." I finally said. "I'll give you time to think and find yourself." It was hard but if you really like the person, you'll give her space.

"Thank you."

"So..." I started. "Just to be clear. You like kissing me!"

"Yes."

"You also like kissing the nerd."

"Yes and don't be rude she's got a name, it's Dylan!"

"Okay! Sorry?! So who kissed better?"

"I can't decide. I like you both."

"You like both of our kiss?" I asked. I got confused on her last statement.

"No silly! I like you both as a person!" She chuckled and it was so cute. "Speaking of Dylan... I need to contact her."

"Why? What happened?" I asked.

"She suddenly disappeared on me last wednesday night and she was absent on thursday. I planned to talk to her on friday but with the shit that went on with Court and Chris... it kind of slip my mind. Also, I need to tell her that our project meeting later is canceled." She began pacing again which was really cute.

Can this girl be any cuter?

"Hey... Calm down!" I said. The tension between us was completely gone. "Why don't you send her an text or e-mail."

"I don't have her number." She sighed in defeat.

"My cousin's a genius, I think she can find her contact, give me her full name and I'll let you know." She then gave me the information and I pretended to contact my cousin. I'll probably give her the number tomorrow.

"Ok. Let's just wait for tomorrow. She must have been dozing off right now because of the shit that happened earlier. You can take the bed and I'll take the couch."

"Are you silly! It's a big bed! We can sleep together." She said and took my hands and pulled me to the bed.

I was too tired to argue.

At least I'll be sleeping good.