Chapter 26

Trouble

    Jaebum's P.O.V

    Everything was coming together. My problems with Sana has been resolved, Miya's surgery went well and no permanent damage. Everything seemed to be going perfectly. But walking in the hospital to see my girl, everyone seemed so cold. My brothers were all in the waiting room and not giving me the time of day.

     "We need to talk JB." Jackson said.

He looked stressed which worried me. I thought Miya was getting worse out of the blue.

     "What's going on Jackson? Is Miya okay?"

    "She's improving Jaebum. But what about you? Heard you and Sana have been getting closer."

    "What are you talking about Jackson? You know there's nothing going on between Sana and I."

We started to get in a heated argument where our brothers had to come pull us apart. He was so sure I was playing around with Miya's feelings.

     "I LOVE MIYA!! SHE IS THE REASON I WHY I SMILE, LAUGH AND GO ON IN LIFE. I DON'T LOVE SANA. IT'S MIYA WHO I WANT TO SPEND THE REST OF MY LIFE WITH!"

Everyone around looked at me like I was crazy. Maybe I was because that's what love does to you. I also probably blew my cover with the whole "JANA" news since everyone had their phones out recording.

     We all started to realize we were gaining a crowd and ran back in the hospital. Jackson still looked flustered and the rest of the boys were speechless. I pretty much poured my heart out in public.

    "I had a plan to tell you and Miya but our manager and publicists said that Sana and I had to date to gain recognition and media attention. I swear though, I don't love her. She did like me though."

Jackson still couldn't look at me. He looked like he was still processing.

    "JB...Tell me everything."

I told him my plan to do this reveal here soon but wanted to keep it a secret to really surprise Miya. She deserves the fairytale ending. After explaining my plan, Jackson finally smiled.

   "I finally understand. It might not be much of a surprise anymore."

    "We have a concert soon Jackson. Bring Miya."

Jackson's smiled faultered.

    "She needs to stay for a month and then therapy after. But she's hurting whenever she hears news about you. Just go see Miya and tell her you love her."

I couldn't run to Miya's room fast enough. But she was fast asleep. She seemed at peace though. Like nothing in the world could harm her. I caressed her face though. I missed just holding her, feeling her warmth around me when she hugged me. I missed her smile. Her happiness was all I cared about.

    "I love you Miya. Please just wait a little longer."

I kissed her on the forehead and left the room. If I stayed any longer then I would have never left. But now I get to face my manager. I guess my confession/fight went viral. Everyone is now talking about the scam the business made.

Back At JYP building

    "Are you insane Jaebum?! We had an agreement!"

Manager Seunghoon was riled up. He was flailing his arms all over and red in the face. Fans and netizens were attacking the company, Got7 and TWICE on whose fault it was. My manager Seunghoon was now backed into a wall confessing that it was the managements idea and both Sana and I were you only friends to the media.

    "What is it about Miya and Jaebum? Was he talking about Jackson's little sister? We're they dating?"

Media was all over asking about my confession but everyone just answered as "no comment."

    "Can I now ask about dating Miya?"

Everyone looked pissed but I couldn't wait anymore. Plus it's out in the open so...

    "Do what you want Jaebum. They'll find out eventually."