Chapter 25

Confused

    Jackson's P.O.V

   1 Week Later.

    BamBam came rushing in Miya's room before anyone else from Got7 came in. I actually jumped in my chair not expecting someone to almost break down the door. He ran up next to her pretending to be a doctor.

     "Follow my fingers Miya. Just do it! Okay now how many fingers am I holding up? Okay good. What's my name?"

    "Well Kunpimook but everyone calls you BamBam. Did I pass your test yet?" Miya said.

     "Don't stress her out too much BamBam. She's recovering still."

He then noticed her head bandaged up. I saw his lips turn downward and Miya glaring at me. I get he was worried but I'm now an overprotective brother that worries that even the slightest dust particle could do some harm into her healing process.

     The others then gathered in...except Jaebum. I was really surprised he didn't come. I could see Miya was upset he didn't come.

    "Did Jaebum have any other schedule appearances he had to go to?" She asked.

No one seemed to want to answer. But Yugyeom did not know why everyone else seemed reluctant to answer.

     "He's been hanging with Sana a lot since Weekly Ido-" Yugyeom said till Mark slapped him in the stomach.

But it was too late. I saw Miya's eyes blink back the tears while faking a smile.

    Miya's P.O.V

    He said that it was just a publicity stunt. That there were no real feelings towards each other. Maybe it's nothing and I'm just over reacting. But the others seemed like the rumors were becoming true.

    "BamBam tell me what's going on. Please."

He tried to play out as it was nothing at first. But then broke his silence because I kept rolling my eyes knowing he was lying.

    "After the show he chased after Sana. We thought to smooth things over but then they started to spend more time together. He comes home late and always smiling. But I thought he was just texting or talking to you because he only smiles a certain way because of you."

    My heart plummeted to the floor. It felt like everyone I knew ran over my heart with a tank then shot it till it bled to death. I tried to smile after hearing that so no one would worry. I mean I did tell him to move on. I meant it too. But hearing it actually happening hurts.

    "Can you all give my sister and I some privacy? She seems to be getting tired." Jackson said.

They all seemed sad leaving. BamBam couldn't even look at me.

     "Don't Jackson. I told him to move on and to be happy with Sana. But he told me he loved me and it was just a publicity stunt. I'm just confused. He seems so happy together. Ow my head!"

     "You need to relax Mi. Shh just calm down. Do you want me to get all the information?"

    "Please. If it's him actually in love with Sana....lie to me."

Jackson seemed confused by my last comment but just nodded his head. My eyes started to drift to sleep. I was just hoping to sleep till all my problems disappeared.