Chapter 6

Concert in China
Jaebum's POV

     I haven't talked to Miya for a few days and it was killing me. I really am just trying to protect her. She doesn't know how mean some people can be when dating an idol. If the hate gets too much, she might leave me as well. I can't lose her.

     "You okay JB? You've been off lately." Jinyoung asked.

    "Yeah just nervous for tonight."

     "Did you know that TWICE was here in China? They had a shoot over here and they said that they were coming to our concert to show their support." Mark said

Twice has been our friends since we're signed with the same company. I haven't seen them much because of our busy schedules clashing. Only saw them for a second on "Weekly Idol".

     "Miya's coming too. I'm excited to introduce her to them. She loves Twice." Jackson said.

    "Don't your have a crush with Sana JB?" BamBam asked.

I tried to deny it but they didn't believe me.

    "Don't worry JB. Will get you some alone time with her.'' Jackson said while winking at him.

    *Please don't.*

    Miya's POV

     I snuck in the back to my brother's concert. He got the security and his mangers help sneaking me in. I made it in time before they had to go on stage.

     "Miya! You made it." BamBam said.

Jackson got up from his chair giving me a hug.

     "We have a surprise for you little sis. You know how you like Twice? Well they're also coming to see our concert since they were here for a photoshoot."

I internally screamed because I love Twice. Ever since I found their song "Cheer Up" I've been hooked.

     "No way! And I can actually meet them?"

     "Yeah. After the show though. They'll come back and we'll all hang out later."

I hugged my brother because I was super excited.

    "Good luck guys. It's showtime."

JB was the last one out and gave me a quick peck before leaving.

     "I'm sorry Miya. I'll talk to JYP and the managers soon. Just hang on for a bit longer."

I forgave him for now. We rarely fought and it hurt knowing he was hurting as much as I was.

   I ran to the side of the stage watching the guys perform. They never cease to amaze me on how amazing they are. But my eyes kept drifting to their leader. He just happens to be my favorite but I may be a little bias.