Chapter 21

Go Away

    Jaebum's P.O.V

    I saw Miya standing at the end of the hall in a hospital gown. She has gotten paler and she looks thinner. I started to walk towards her because I just wanted to hold her small frame to protect her. But then Jackson pushed me back.

    "What the hell Jackson? What is going on?"

I looked back at Miya but her head was down.

    "I want you to leave JB. You've hurt my little sister enough." Jackson said.

    "Not until someone tells me what's going on!"

No one seemed to want to answer me. Miya wouldn't even look at me, BamBam was in the corner pretending to be distracted with a phone call, and Jackson was turning red since he thinks he can order me around.

     "Give us a minute oppa. I'll handle it."

Jackson seemed reluctant but just nodded his head dragging BamBam behind him.

    "Why are you here Jaebum? You should be with Sana. She's pretty, an idol, and healthy." Miya said with tears in her eyes.

I grabbed Miya's hand but she pulled it back.

    "You're my girl Miya. Sana and I are only friend-"

    "STOP LYING JAEBUM! It's all over the news that Jana is a thing and the cutest idol couple ever. But maybe it's better this way."

    I grabbed her head then gave her a passionate kiss to get her to stop talking.

     "I'm not with Sana. Yes I kissed her and it was a lapse in judgment on my part. But all this is a publicity stunt. Our manager thinks this all will boost both our groups image."

    "Is your image more important than us then? You know what don't answer that because it doesn't matter anymore. We're over Jaebum. Be with Sana and be happy."

She started to walk away.

    "How can I be happy when my heart is walking away from me."

She stopped walking then. But in the tiniest whisper,

    "I have a brain tumor Jaebum and I'm really sick. So please go away."

She then ran away while I froze in place. She's sick? How could- . Why didn't anyone-.

    "AHHH!"

I screamed out my frustration but somehow ended up falling to the ground. I saw Jackson run past me to catch his sister and BamBam sitting next to me.

    "How long have you known?" I asked BamBam.

    "Since she found out. That's why I've missed a lot of practices. She needed her friends right now."

     "But I didn't deserve to know?!"

    "Don't you play that victim card JB. You messed up and made the public think that you're with Sana. Ever since then, her condition has gotten worse. Jackson wants you to stay away because he thinks that you're crushing her heart and she's giving up on fighting."

     "I'm going to fight for her BamBam. I love her and I'll prove it." I said walking out of the hospital.

But as I was leaving, BamBam whispered,

    "I hope you do JB. She needs you."