Chapter 19

Confession

    Jaebum's P.O.V

    I texted Sana because I needed her to know that this is just some publicity stunt. I hope she doesn't fall for me. I reached their new place but everyone was home. She wrapped her arms around me and her while group erupted in "aww's".

     "Can we talk in private Sana. It's really important."

She nodded her head and headed to her room.

    "I'm just going to be blunt Sana. You're a great girl. You're gorgeous, ambitious, caring, and so much more. But I'm not the guy for you."

She furrowed her brows then.

    "What are you talking about JB? We just confirmed our relationship. Are you already wanting to break up? Did I do something wrong?" Sana asked worriedly.

Her panicking made me feel bad. None of this was her fault. I never should have kissed her in the first place.

    "I'm dating someone else Sana. I'm dating Miya, Jackson's sister."

    "But you kissed me and kept avoiding Miya back in China."

Sana started to cry.

    "I shouldn't have kissed you in the first place. Miya and I were just trying to keep our relationship a secret from everyone so we could have our privacy. No one from Got7 knew."

    "Are you guys still dating? Is there any possibility that you could fall in love with me?"

She was trying to pull herself together. Becoming quieter every second.

     "The company wants us to "date" for 6 months Sana. But after that, we're done. I do love you Sana. But only as a family member."

I got up and walked out of their dorms not looking back. I knew Sana was crying now but I couldn't leave her with any hope of us being real.

    I walked around a bit avoiding everyone. I don't know what to do anymore now. I reached a park with only a few people with their kids there. I walked through seeing a swing become available. Swings usually help clear my head until I saw a small figure in front of me.

     "Are you okay mister?"

     "I'm okay. Um you shouldn't be talking to strangers either."

She hopped on the swing next to me then.

     "I just wanted to swing and make new friends. Everyone is a stranger until you try being friends. Plus my mommy is right there."

She started waving at the lady sitting on the bench watching us. I then waved at her too.

   "My name is Hana. What's yours?"

    "I'm Jaebum."

Her little eyes bright up hearing that.

    "You have the same name as my favorite idol from Got7! So why are you sad Jaebum?"

     "Grown up problems."

    "My mommy always says that too. But she's usually crying when she says that. But my daddy always comes in saying sorry and kisses her. Can you fix it by saying sorry?"

Am I really confiding in with a 5 year old?

    "I don't think a sorry would work. It a big deal."

     "Well maybe you should surprise her with something she's always wanted. Like a puppy! Who wouldn't like a puppy?''

     "Hana it's time to go."

    "That's my mommy I better go. Bye Jaebum."

   "Hana wait!''

This girl is so precious and even though she's 5, she's very bright. And since she likes Got7, I pulled my mask down.

    "OH MY GOSH! IT'S YOU. Sorry for screaming but can I get a picture?"

I bent down and gave her a picture. I signed almost all her stuff as well.

    "Would you and your mom possibly want to come back stage and meet the rest of the guys for our next concert?"

She started bouncing up and down and her mom just gave me a smile. So I called my manger putting her on the VIP list. My problem still exist but maybe if I can give Miya everything she's wanted and more, just maybe I can fix it.

I texted BamBam asking about Miya but he didn't respond. It's been really strange that no one has sent me an update about Miya. She was supposed to be released soon.

    I drove down to the hospital to see it I could possibly see her. She needs to know what's happening before she gets blindsided. I love Miya and this is going to crush her.

     Little did I know that she already knew but now facing something else.