finale but i carry on (mid-story finale)

Stiles walked slowly across the room, stepping over Theo's paralyzed body, chuckling to himself. "Stiles you need to let us go," Scott said, "We can help you."

Stiles turned around, a confused look across his face, "Help me with what?" he asked, intrigued. He took a chair and sat on it backwards, spreading his legs across the back of the chair. He leaned in close to Scott and Lydia, tasting their fear.

Winston signalled to Gally, who stood silently in the corner, to help them. He shook his head and looked back to Stiles.

"What are you going to help me with?" Stiles asked to Scott.

Scott looked up and stared into his eyes, "I'm not talking to you... I'm talking to Stiles. I know you're still in there, fight it Stiles,  take back control."

The Nogitsune sniggered, "You really think that's going to work? He's gone."

Allison butted in and said "No, he's still there, Stiles, we know you're still there, you can fight it."

"Oh god you're all so boring!" Stiles exclaimed, "Come on guys, dont just sit there trying to talk to me. I want some action, where's the excitement?"

"Turn around." A voice from behind him said. He turned to see... Brenda, she grabbed his shoulder and injected him in the neck. Choking, he dropped to his knees.

The kanima venom was finally wearing off and Minho and Newt went to Teresa and hugged her. Theo got up off the floor and tried to get away, however he was stopped at the door by Gally who picked him up by the arm and held him still.

Meanwhile, everyone's eyes were on Stiles as he coughed up blood on the floor. Lydia bent down to hold him before he began throwing up something that was all too familiar to the pack. "No, not again no!" Lydia screamed.

Heaps of bandages came from Stiles' mouth as he choked. "What's happening?" Teresa exclaimed. She, and the rest of the gladers stood with their eyes wide open.

"I'm not too sure but I reckon you need to stand back" Liam said as Stiles choked up the last of the bandages.

"Everyone get back!" Allison said pushing Teresa and Newt backwards to safety.

Just like clockwork, the bandages on the floor began to move and a creature began materializing from out of the floor. It happened just like last time.