3

The doorbell repeatedly rang, whoever was at the door obviously had something important to say. But who could it be, everybody they knew (that were still alive) were in the house right now. It rang several more times. Unless it was... no.

Thomas sat on his bed, waiting for somebody else to answer the door; the ringing was giving him a headache. Upset, confused and nervous, he thought up all the different things he could do. He could go find his old friends, he could stay here with his new ones, he could go answer the door which was still ringing.

Nobody was going to the door, so eventually he gave in and ran down the stairs. "Coming, hang on!" He yelled, frustrated. As he reached for the door, he tried to make out who it was by looking at their blurred out figure through the window. He couldn't tell who it was so he opened the door, looking down at the floor. "What is it?"

"Stiles?" the voice of a young man said. Thomas immediately knew who it was but just to make sure he looked up only to see one of his old friends. From the sudden shock rushing through his body, he slammed the door in his face and slumped against the wall slowly sliding down until he was sitting on the wooden floor beneath him.

"Hey you Shuck face, who's at the door?" asked Frypan who appeared out of the kitchen. Thomas didn't answer, he couldn't even move. "Hey, Thomas!" Frypan yelled, clicking his fingers in front of his lifeless body. He didn't answer. Frypan groaned and opened the door. "Hello?".

"Hi, um my name's Scott" he said expecting Frypan to know who he was , "Scott Mccall? Stiles probably told you alot about me*. Can I see him?" He asked. Frypan looked at him clueless while Thomas still sat behind the door where Scott couldn't see him. "Listen, I know Stiles is here, we've been searching for him for two freaking years so if you wouldn't mind..."

Frypan just dazed at Scott, not having any idea what he was talking about: he obviously hadn't been told about Thomas's dream the other night. Thomas tried to signal to him, not wanting the teen to know he was there but it was too late. Scott managed to push past Frypan and into the hallway where Thomas sat.

"Stiles?" Scott said sounding worried yet excited. All of a sudden a hand reached out and grabbed Thomas by the arm and pulled him up from behind the door. It was Minho, whose arms were now folded in his usual pose.

"Stiles, where have you been, who are these people?" Scott sympathetically patted Thomas on the back and gave him a tight hug. "Your dad's on his way." Thomas was in too much shock to reply.

"Tommy, what's going on!" Newt came rushing down the stairs. He pulled Thomas out of the hands of Scott and stood in front of him to protect him. "What the bloody hell do you think your doing?" He yelled. "Get out! Stay away from us!"

"No, I'm here for Stiles. I am not leaving without him!" said the boy, Thomas stood paralysed. Newt stepped back in surprise, as shocked as Thomas was. "... For Stiles?"

Police sirens started ringing and blue and red lights could be seen through the window. There were footsteps sprinting towards the door before it was slammed open.